Thread: Table text are jagged in Google Chrome 16

Table text are jagged in Google Chrome 16

I used Google Chrome 16.0.880 in my Windows 7 Home Premium OS. MOst of the times, i found that this browser not comfortable with arranging online text in proper format. Specially when any text comes with tabular format, it looks like jagged. It doesn't contain anti-alising type of facility. The text runs out of the link box into the border of the page. If you have also faced such issue, please share your experience. This is well for me to fix such complex issue. Thanks a lot for any help.

Re: Table text are jagged in Google Chrome 16

I used same browser version and must say that the same problem i faced on this browser. it happens specially when the facebook type of social networking sites comes. During chatting or any other time, it won't able to show the text in proper anti-alising format. I think it is the inbuilt bug of the Google chrome 16 browser. What did you think??

Same issue with my Google Chrome Canary 16.0.891.0 version and then i used one solution over it. I enabled ClearType with the default settings. DIsplay control panel option of the chrome browser provide me such option. with the help of this option i can able to enable the aliasing option. It gives impact on removing the anti-aliasing issue and then problem went away. You can also try this process.

Quote Originally Posted by KirtiPatel View Post
    Same issue with my Google Chrome Canary 16.0.891.0 version and then i used one solution over it. I enabled ClearType with the default settings. DIsplay control panel option of the chrome browser provide me such option. with the help of this option i can able to enable the aliasing option. It gives impact on removing the anti-aliasing issue and then problem went away. You can also try this process.
    AFter facing such problem i simply try to disable “GPU Accelerated Canvas 2D” option on this google chrome. I try this and in result problems went away. This GPU accelerated Canvas 2D makes changes on the online text and hence it comes with the anti-alising format. Try to do this process in your browser display setting and check its result. It works to show the tabular format text in proper way without anti-aliasing.

Downloading and installing the latest versions of google chrome browser also works to fix such complex issue. You can try this and check its result. This is well for you to also improve browser performance. There is inbuilt option presents in this chrome browser. It works to online driver upgrade on it. Perform it and check its result. I hope that it fix your problem.

I think its bug in the website code to be rendered in WebKit. In that situations, you can check the result with other web browser. This will be work to allow the user for solving your problem. For trial purpose, also check that what happen when you open same page in other web browser. This is also work for solving your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Suigetsu View Post
    I think its bug in the website code to be rendered in WebKit. In that situations, you can check the result with other web browser. This will be work to allow the user for solving your problem. For trial purpose, also check that what happen when you open same page in other web browser. This is also work for solving your problem.
    Thanks for such wonderful suggestions abotu this problem. I tried updating the browser driver task on it. It works and in result i found that the problem was been removed after finishing this driver upgrade process. You can also check this for more informations.