Thread: Unable open new mail in SIRI

Unable open new mail in SIRI

Hello friends I am using iPhone 4S and I am facing problem with the SIRI in my mobile phone. Whenever I try to open email using SIRI at that time it does nothing. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. If anyone have solution for this then please help me to solve this problem.

Tank you in advance.

Re: Unable open new mail in SIRI

You need to first check all the setting in your iPhone 4s because many times wrong setting can also cause this type of problems and that is why I would like to tell you that you should first make sure that in your iPhone all the settings are ok. If you find anything wrong with you setting then correct it and then try to open the email again in your iPhone and after trying to solution also if you are still facing the same problem then you should try to solve this problem by resetting the iPhone 4s.

I was also going though from similar type of issue from my iPhone and then I have reset the iPhone 4s and after doing that when I use the mobile phone at that time all the things worked fine. I think you should also try this solution and then your problem might get solved.

If you want to reset the iPone 4s then follow these steps.

• You need to hold the sleep and awake key and center button on your iPhone.
    • After doing that apple logo will appear on the screen of your iPhone 4s.
    • After that it wil get restart and then you mobile it is done.

After resetting the iPhone 4s check whether your problem gets solved or not.

I have checked all the settings in my iPhone 4s and there was nothing wrong with the setting. Now after that I have also tried to fix this problem by resetting the iPhone 4s and after resetting the device also I get the same problem. Is there anything wrong with my phone or something else is causing this problem. Any help will be greatly appreciated

I will suggest you to contact the apple support and then you have to tell them about the issue which you are facing in your iPhone 4s and then they will check your device and after that you will get proper solution. I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible.