Thread: Flash player keeps crashing on Google Chrome 16

Flash player keeps crashing on Google Chrome 16

After installing Google Chrome 16 on my system I am not able to play any youtube videos. Whenever I open them flash player just crashes instantly. It is not working stable. I had tried to restart my pc a number of time and then played the video. But that is not working. I want some help here to stop this thing. I only having issue with flash player but other things are just working fine.

Re: Flash player keeps crashing on Google Chrome 16

Looks like the browser is not stable. You have to remove it and re-install it back. Then check for the latest updates. That is also quiet important. New updates make the browser much more stable and better. I did this recently. I was using a old version of Google Chrome. I wen ahead with upgrading to a new edition and it resolved the issue. I am able to view videos quiet properly now.

There are chances that some plugins in this are causing the issue. You have to check in the addon section. Try to get rid of all of them and then test back. The second thing you can do is go in Control Panel > Add/Remove program and remove flash player. You will get a stable version on the official website. Download and install that. Once everything is updated then test back. I think this must be able to fix the issue.

Launch Google Chrome. In the address bar type chrome://conflicts/ and hit enter. This page will give you information about all buggy addons on your system. You can then through that troubleshoot the problem you are facing. The conflict page gives you full information with associated dll file that is causing problem. Just see other than flash player what other things are causing problem in your pc. You can try removing them also.

I think re-installing flash player is quiet enough to fix this problem. You just have to remove the existing version and install it back again. You can find the official update on adobe page. Just download and run that. If that does not seems to be working then surely there is some addon that is causing the youtube videos to crash. You have to run a proper cleanup to wipe out flash player files and then go ahead with installation back.

To find the the entire list of plug-installed on your web browser type chrome://plugins in the address bar of your web browser. And hit enter. You can see the huge list of plugins installed. Here just add a tick under Always allowed under Adobe Flash Player. You can also disable unwanted addons from this section. Turn off things which are not needed and restart your browser. I think that would be enough to fix the issue.