| || |
Join Date: Mar 2011
Re: Need help on Youtube Subscriptions
Here are the Few steps on how to subscribe the videos on the youtube.
Open the youtube site.
- Create a new youtube account by filling all the required information.
- After creating the new account , you can log into that account.
- After log in into that account search for the topic you want to subscribe on. Youtube will show you the desired resluts for the keywords that you have searched.
- After getting the results, click the subsribe button above the video. When you subscribe to that video, there is also an option of “send me email for each upload” to receive the notifications when anything related to that topic is updated.
- After doing this the last step is to click on the update button. You will see the “Subscribed” notice displayed on the screen. This means that you have subscribed to that video and anything updated to that related topic will reflect on your notifications through mails.