Thread: IE 8 crashes while connect to Samsung DVR Web Viewer Security System

IE 8 crashes while connect to Samsung DVR Web Viewer Security System

Whenever I attempt to connect to my DVR through the network, internet explorer 8 discontinues functioning and closes the program. I cannot appear to discover a solution for this trouble and am hopeful to discover on here. The operating system is Windows Vista Professional running internet explorer 8. The Samsung is a SHR1040 4ch DVR system. The Active X control encouraged on first log on and one time installed IE crashes just on that page. Anyone have any suggestions for this?

Re: IE 8 crashes while connect to Samsung DVR Web Viewer Security System

Since when are you got this trouble? You may start as safe form with networking and after that attempt to join to the Web Viewer Security System.
    1. Start again your computer.
    2. While the PC starts you will notice your computer's hardware being listed. While you see this information begin to gently tap the F8 key on your keyboard frequently until you are obtainable with the Windows 7 Advanced Boot Options display.
    3. Choose the Safe Mode option you wish.
    4. After that push the enter key on your keyboard to boot into Windows 7 Safe Mode with Networking.

I wish this i8nformartion help you to solve your problem.

This is an old activeX part from DVR Samsung EZ-View. It does not work in Windows Vista or Windows 7, mainly in 64 bit. It does in a few computers, it does not in others. It has to do with a security problem that Samsung just cannot repair. Any responds on this? Old OCXs that give a security omission? Please do not provide the usual answers, all of us have gone through this, I even utilized the OCX on a recently compiled Windows Application program completed by me on Visual Studio with similar error, for a few cause while accessing the codec and turning on, it crashed without any fine login info.

Here I wish to add something. I don't wish to run my computer in safe mode only to view my camera/dvr system. Anyhow, the safe mode and rearranging internet explorer did not work for me. I can analysis the cameras well from XP at times. I at a standstill get internet explorer crashes on XP, but not greatly. Is there an easy repair for this up till now that will not cause me to do away with Samsung? Regard to the person who figures this out!!

I had the similar trouble until I appended the ip address of the dvr to my trusted site list in internet explorer. For instance, my dvr ip address is 192.168.1.245. Since I am not utilizing https, I had to eliminate the check to permit just secure sites. This toiled for me on equally my Windows 7 computers running internet explorer 8. It would not exertion on any until I did that (it would continue crashing internet explorer) Good luck!

I attempted free software called Firefox. I could analysis my video right away. I at a standstill have a few troubles like cannot split the screen. I lawfully own windows XP, completely updated as of today with service pack 3, internet explorer 8. Both machines did not exertion with internet explorer 8. Both machines after that worked with Firefox. Possibly Samsung had strange activeX that just work with Firefox.

Try the function -run as Administrator- when you start Internet Explorer and then go to the webviewer-page.

please can anybody tell me how to do this integrating my samsund DVR on internet because im viewing all the cameras locally my computr runs window 7,IE8 . Please i really need help as soon as possible.

I also experienced with this problem, dont worry just restore your system if restore point is not created then reinstalled both programmes then restart your computer. for better performance
    I advice you to use mozila firefox, Because there are least chance of occurrence this type of problem with mozila firefox