Thread: TorrentEasy accidentally installed, startup itself as stand-alone torrent client

TorrentEasy accidentally installed, startup itself as stand-alone torrent client

I want to Torrent program on my system and hence i just try to download this program on internet sites. i try this and installed. But when i try to used this program, i get shock over this system. I found that TorrentEasy accidentally installed on this system. Also this program start downloading. it works like a stand-alone torrent client. How is this possible on my system? I don't know that what happen on it. Can any experience about it? If yes, please share your valuable experience here. This is helpful for me.

Re: TorrentEasy accidentally installed, startup itself as stand-alone torrent client

In that case, i would be say that just simply try to perform the applications scanning task on it. Here you can simply try to use antimalware or any other antivirus program that works to detect viruses. there is necessary to use some program that detect virus program of the system. Use such antivirus an antimalware to remove the virus files. i might be think that the torrenteasy is being the virus file. hence remove it with the help of the antivirus or the antimalware. This is possible for fixing the problem.

Re: TorrentEasy accidentally installed, startup itself as stand-alone torrent client

YES, I ALSO THINK THAT THIS VIRUS SCANNING WORKS TO FIX YOUR COMPLEX ISSUE. yOU NEED TO SIMPLY PERFORM THE ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE RUNNING TASK ON IT. TRY TO SET ITS SETTING PROPERLY, THEN REMOVE OR DELETE ANY VIRUS FILE THAT DETECTING BY SUCH ANTIVIRUS PROGRAM. THIS IS HELPS TO FIX THE COMPLEX ISSUE.

Quote Originally Posted by Cauvery View Post
    YES, I ALSO THINK THAT THIS VIRUS SCANNING WORKS TO FIX YOUR COMPLEX ISSUE. yOU NEED TO SIMPLY PERFORM THE ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE RUNNING TASK ON IT. TRY TO SET ITS SETTING PROPERLY, THEN REMOVE OR DELETE ANY VIRUS FILE THAT DETECTING BY SUCH ANTIVIRUS PROGRAM. THIS IS HELPS TO FIX THE COMPLEX ISSUE.
    In that situations you can also check the same program with the safe mode. This program with the safe mode works to fix your complex issue. Try this and check its details. This is well for you to fix the auto running problem with the help of safe mode. try to run this program on safe mode and if something problem, then try to repaire this program. this is well for solving the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Deverell View Post
    In that situations you can also check the same program with the safe mode. This program with the safe mode works to fix your complex issue. Try this and check its details. This is well for you to fix the auto running problem with the help of safe mode. try to run this program on safe mode and if something problem, then try to repaire this program. this is well for solving the problem.
    Most of the official representative of TorrentEasy inform that our software is not malware! hence i don't think that scanning with antimalware will be beneficial for you. In that case, you can simply perform the reinstalltion task on it. Here use the simple uninstalltion task with the help of add/remove programs in control panel. Then reboot it and use official site for installing torrernteasy program. Hope this time you got best result.

Reinstall of torrenteasy programs can also work to fix this complex issue. IN that case, you need to perform any other task like updating this program. If there is any such kind of facility with this program try it. This upgrade program works to fix your problem. Try this and check its details. This is well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatricef View Post
    Reinstall of torrenteasy programs can also work to fix this complex issue. IN that case, you need to perform any other task like updating this program. If there is any such kind of facility with this program try it. This upgrade program works to fix your problem. Try this and check its details. This is well for you.
    SOmetimes such events on the system is mostly insticated that the Fake virus presents. In such cases, removing such program on safe mode is beign best way. I can say that try this and check its details. This is well for you to fix your compelx issue. Try it and check its details.

Quote Originally Posted by Haleema View Post
    SOmetimes such events on the system is mostly insticated that the Fake virus presents. In such cases, removing such program on safe mode is beign best way. I can say that try this and check its details. This is well for you to fix your compelx issue. Try it and check its details.
    If the scanning with the antivirus not able to fix this problem. In short, if same problem arrives after scanning system, try different things on it. In that situations, try to take help of the official site expert person. This is well for you to fix the complex issue on it. Try this and also read torrenteasy manual for more information.

You can also try to replace the browser and check that the same thing is being happen on your system or not. I hope that this changing the browser might be work to fix your problem. This browser changing express that the program is not comfortable with the browser that use for this applications. Hence try this and check its details.

Quote Originally Posted by AliyaK View Post
    You can also try to replace the browser and check that the same thing is being happen on your system or not. I hope that this changing the browser might be work to fix your problem. This browser changing express that the program is not comfortable with the browser that use for this applications. Hence try this and check its details.
    Thanks buddy for such a great help. i really appreciates it. I decided to run antivirus on this system and try to remove virus presents on it. I hope that this will be work to fix my problem. Is there any more informations about it, please post. I'm waiting for it.