Thread: Accuracy and typing Speed in Internet Explorer 10

Accuracy and typing Speed in Internet Explorer 10

i recently came to know that along with the operating system providing a great text input experience and in addition to this it allows customers to identify misspelled words, there are several applications and the internet explorer supporting it. can i know something about it or is it possible to do spell check in application such as internet explorer. i also wanted to increase my typing speed.

re: Accuracy and typing Speed in Internet Explorer 10

OK , i will provide with some features of internet explorer that provide what you are saying. on your side it is but obvious that typing quickly and accurately is a critical part of the user experience for every piece of software. and here about IE 10 is the one with the first browser-based implementation of auto-correct, Identification of word and Corrective Actions Menu. and many more.

i can say here that the spell checking will be available also as an IE10 browser feature on every supported Windows including Windows 7 versions . i can say about the auto-correct feature here that rather than wait for you to review the error later it will prove a better way if you correct the word immediately after typing. by means of CTRL+Z (Undo) using the keyboard auto-correct changes something that you didn’t want changed and it is possible for you to undo the change. by simply performing with the mouse, bring up the auto-correction context menu . you can also avoid the word from being auto-corrected in the later period, from the auto-correction menu .

Rajni Guest

i can say further that if you want to perform auto-corrected words,try it by pressing the combo CTRL+Z to undo the change, or bring up a context menu for additional actions. just if you want to try the test demo in advance you can have the look over my test drive demo in the internet explorer site and try for auto correction. the inclusion of a short list of some of the common misspelled words will be auto-corrected through it.

you might be knowing the application of Microsoft office where the red squiggles appear if you type something wrong. here the spell checking engine will be used to check the entry of the last word entered . by means of the current keyboard input language the word is checked against a dictionary associated with it . through the the familiar red squiggly underline, it will be identified as a potential error , If some word is misspelled or repeated in case. The identification of potential misspelled or say words with repetition is processed in the background so that you are able to perform slow entry of your text .

there is a suggestion provided in the the corrective actions menu to add the misspelled word to your custom dictionary or ignore the word. there are most of the supporting languages here . the most likely replacements for the identified word is done by the corrective actions menu . by having a selection over from this menu, you are able to replace the identified word with the suggested word in one step.

as in addition to the above the internet explorer features spell checking in your language. there is spell checking in many common languages in Internet Explorer . this feature allows to have a view of list of supported spell checking dictionaries with language/locales, and in addition with it includes language reform variants. therefore according to the requirement widows 8 has a special facility which provide spell checking along with the internet explorer.

according to me, it's a good thing IE will finally have a spell-checker. and there is a option that i am using which makes use of internet explorer spell-checker with the help of Speckie.

its awesome feature as it reduces time consuming as i am not so perfect in typing. also it rectifies the spelling and the language as like that in the word.there was a late release of this feature. and i am of teh opinion that it should include Word Pad in Windows 8 Developer.

i think that there will be no need of other browsers as internet explorer has provided such a good facility. i think there is no supportion of such application in other browsers. i will continue to go with internet explorer10 as i was switching from it to Mozilla Firefox.