Thread: Sync Outlook email folders with Android 2.2

Sync Outlook email folders with Android 2.2

anyone have any idea about my problem? i am actually trying to sync my outlook folder with android 2.2, but i cant be able to do this. i dont know how this is possible for android 2.2 or any other version of android and windows 7 devices. please help me to solve this sync problem. and please give me some more information about sync if possible. Thanking you for any further help.

Re: Sync Outlook email folders with Android 2.2

It is increasingly common for several computers have the same email accounts set up. For example, the office and home. How can we synchronize e of both teams? The difficulty is that when you download mail messages in one of them and do not reappear on the other. This is because Outlook Express mail server deletes all downloaded mail messages. You can change this behavior from the Tools / Accounts / Mail.Double clicking on each of the accounts you want to synchronize, access its properties. In the last tab, Advanced, enable "Leave a copy of messages on server". If we do this for all email accounts and in each of the computers will not erase the messages from the server and receive the same messages on all our machines.

Android on today lacks this kind of relationship with computers and although there is some program for it as DoubleTwist still has some way to go. Many users use Microsoft Outlook as a mail manager, contacts and as calendar and its synchronization Android is practically zero. This may be coming to an end by an application called Sync Android, we've known through android.hdblog. Android-sync is still in alpha stage but is functional and allows you to synchronize Outlook to Android without problems.

They are working with new implementations as synchronization via Wifi, 3G and 2G sync contact pictures, add possible notes, send SMS / MMS and create an improved interface. It definitely has very high expectations and is completely free.

The team is fantastic and brings the native Exchange Server connector and no matter if it's wifi, or 3G, but the sync everything: contacts with their data (that is stored in Outlook), calendar and email (Inbox, Outbox, Drafts, and others). The important thing is that the mail server and active directory where the server is associated Exchange is configured properly.

After searching and searching I finally found something that works with pearls. MyPhoneExplorer software that previously worked with Sony phones and now we have also for android (I have a Nexus One and I'm doing great). The truth that I have to sync contacts (also synchronize contact photos) for the calendar because I do well on Google Calendar Sync, but can also be done without problems. One caveat, you have to enter setup and choose what you want to sync from Outlook and not from the database MyPhoneExplorer. In addition you will have to activate the "USB Debugging" on the phone (Settings-Application-Development) to sync cable, wireless I have not tried.

I'll explain more or less where it's all about. The ADB is a driver you have to install for the computer to recognize when you connect USB via Android. This driver is part of a program for developing Android applications, this program is called SDK. Search for "ADB install android" and you will get several links explaining you how to do and where to download the SDK to put that on YouTube in the search for a video you will like it.

I installed the application but I encounter a problem. When I try to update the calendar (which I have already synchronize with Outlook) on the phone I get only Gmail calendar, try to remove it but its not allow me to do that. and I believe the other would be to schedule outlook. As I can do to make appear the Outlook calendar.