Thread: Unable to log in through Apple ID

Unable to log in through Apple ID

Hi everyone, I have created an Apple ID to Shop the iTunes Store, log in to the iChat or iCloud, to buy the Apple online store , to access the Apple.com support and many more. But some serious problem has occurred now, When I log in to my Apple ID it tells me a message that the password found is incorrect or please check the password. I tried to access my Apple ID but my account is unable to open. Can anyone help me to solve this problem? Or is my account being hacked by someone ? Please let me know the procedure to change the username and password?

Re: Unable to log in through Apple ID

The same was the case happened with me when I had created an Apple ID. But the reason why I was not able to access to my apple id was because I was having more than one apple id accounts and that’s why they have blocked my account.

I can give the solution to solve this problem, it is that if you are having more than one apple id than please delete that account. The reason for this is that they wont allow you to access more than 1 user account. Also I tried to find the information on the internet about this Login problem, but the results were mot so good. If you get any solution regarding this problem on the internet then let me know, because even if you delete the previous account it shows the error.

The another problem would be that you might have forgotten the password of your account. If you type the wrong password again and again then also the account gets blocked, because they think that there is some hacking going on to enable your username. This might have also happened. So try to recollect your password and ensure that you type right username and password.

Also there are the chances of you’re Apple ID being hacked. The hackers use the username and password to buy the online Apple Store and iTunes. So, this might have happened. I cant say exactly but, the hacker might have changed your accounts username and password. The Apple Store is not very secure and that’s why this problem might have occurred.