Thread: What more you want to see in Internet Explorer 10

What more you want to see in Internet Explorer 10

Hi friends recently I have install the trail version of the Internet Explorer 10 in my desktop, and I have seen that there are many of the advanced feature and the option are added in this new Internet Explorer 10. But I just want to know more about this IE10, so I just want to know that what are thing and the feature are there that you people miss in this new Internet Explorer 10. And what are the thing that should be add in this new Internet Explorer 10 to make it more advance. So if you guys have any of the suggestion or any of the ideas for the required feature for this Internet Explorer 10, then please do the reply. Any of the reply will be appreciated.

Re: What more you want to see in Internet Explorer 10

This is the great and the useful browser I have seen, there are many of the new feature I have seen there in this new IE, but the things that I have seen missing in this IE 10 is as follow:
    • The thing that when click on any of the URI is to be open in to the new Tab automatically
    • There are the need for the best and the good bookmarks manager that provide the best synchronize for the saved bookmarks.
    • There are the needs for some more GUI works, since it is complicated to understand most of the option.
    • Removal of the unwanted shortcut for the unused feature or the URL.

According to my suggestion I just want to see the following changes in this Internet Explorer 10

The security mechanism to be strong.

There should be the option available for blocking the unwanted links.

The tracking protection is needed to be Improve.

There are the needs for the advanced supporting for the JS that can be easily execute in the upcoming OS.

The view source option should be modified, so that the hidden and the JS code not visible to the users.

There should be some advanced Application or the plugin be add on the main page to make the IE more attractive.

The Internet Explorer 10 is good for the used I have not seen any of the missing or the lost of the Application or some of the feature from this Internet Explorer 10. There is the number of the useful and supportive feature are present in this Internet Explorer 10. So I only suggest that there is no need for the changes or the update of this version of Internet Explorer. And if some of the changes are require than it’s better to include in the next version of Internet Explorer.

The unwanted Tab and the Drop support of toolbars should be removed, since this toolbar are always creating the problems for the browser. And also this time there are the needs of some of the advanced setting that make the process to be fast and smooth.

Add the shortcut button for the choice of site or the links to be bookmarked and save.

Make some of the option available there on the menu bar that can be used for the customization of the Look and Feel for the default layout of the Internet Explorer 10. So that we can able to make the changes for the themes and style of the Internet Explorer 10 appearances.

There must be the collection of the default browser for different types of the Operating System. The inbuilt Firewall protection for the virus and hacks. Also add shortcut navigation for the famous site like Facebook and Twiter. There are the suggestion for the latest and the best running of the links so that the user should be updated with such websites. And also there is the need for the better Tab page navigation option.

According to my wish I just want to see some of the option that can be used so that whenever we rollover the mouse on the Tab the Page should be display without clicking on it. And also there are the things that to be need is the better tab page, there must be the list of the most visited site by the user should be there so that he can easily jump to that web-links without typing the whole URL there in the search list. There must be more option available for the right click menu.
    And there is unused option export to excel should have to be removed. And the more advanced Icon should be there for the option should be there available.

Rajni Guest

The design for the Internet Explorer 10 is good but there are the requirement for more changes to make it more easily and user friendly, there must be the perfecting and improve for the rendering time is required. The paging navigation option like Stop and Stop should be merging for the easy navigation of the option by the user.

This must be compatible for almost the entire platform. There must be some of the shortcut key so that with the help of the Keyboard we can do lots of the navigation of the option for this browser.

The inbuilt spell checking feature has to be removed or to be have the option for the enabling and disabling as per the requirement.

There must be some of the option should be available there in this browser, that can be used to option or to save the webpage or the content directly into word file and automatically save. And there must be the track for the common save of the Topic, and also some of the advanced navigation for the download. That means if click on the Download Option it should be automatically go the default Drive. There must be the Better password management that once the decision is made to NO then it won’t ask for the next time.

The thing that I want to see there in this Internet Explorer 10 is the option for the new URI to be open there in the new Tab automatically. And the improvements in the processing speed for the opening of the webpage. And also some of the unwanted shortcuts there are seen there on the Internet Explorer 10.