Thread: browser can't open images

browser can't open images

Hi everybody.

All browsers of my computer can't open images of a few sites, ONLY A FEW SITES ( no important which sites are these ). But that sites clearly open by other computers. Is there anyone who knows the reason of that problem?

Thanks and regards.
    Arthur

Re: browser can't open images

Ran into this once on IE 8. Through IE tools, add ons were all enabled. See if that's your problem.

Enter: Start>All Programs>Accessories>System Tools>Internet Explorer icon>Properties. Removed the "-extoff" extension and apllied the changes.

Hope this is all it is. Good luck.

Thanks buddy for your answer, but there I haven't "Internet Explorer icon", there is only " Internet Explorer (NoAdd-ons) " and there says that add ons are disabled. Else one more thing I can describe: this problem is sometimes disappear and I use sites without any problem, but its happen very seldom. If you can answer what is problem I have, I would grateful you.

Thanks again.

Which all web browers are giving this issue, can you describe? Are you using an internet accelerator, spyware scanner or other utility that may be set to block ads? Have you run spy/adware or anti-virus utlities? You might also examine Multimedia Setting. Internet Options > Advanced > Scroll down to Multimedia > place a check mark beside each option. It may be necessary to restart the computer for changes to take efftect.

I use such softwares like Google Chrome, Mozila, Avant, Safari, SeaMonkey, and others. All browsers have the same problem. I even deleted many of them and after installed again but no results. The most unbelievable thing is that this problem sometimes disappear but after again appear. If there is anyone who understand what problem I have, please let me know.

Thanks.
    Arthur

You should check configuration settings of your browser.Another reason may be slow speed of your internet connection.