Thread: Keyboard lost input in Metro Internet Explorer 10 App.

Keyboard lost input in Metro Internet Explorer 10 App.

i am using windows 7 and default internet explorer 10 with it. but recently i came across that there was no keyboard pop up in the Metro - IE App. i am unable to get anything to type with rather than tapping to get the text and to type the address. the problem occurring with me is enabling to lose any input selection as practiced this input using my finger, tried with writing letters at the time of making an attempt to change back to the keyboard .

Re: Keyboard lost input in Metro Internet Explorer 10 App.

when you get across some situation like this, then make sure of the using of the touch keyboard interface if you switch to the desktop version of Internet Explorer. for making sure of the fact just select the "Use desktop view" alternative by touching the page icon which is been displayed to the right of the Address field in the Metro Internet Explorer 10 application.

i think that there will be further steps to do,
    loading of the desktop version of Internet Explorer 10 will take place. make an attempt for touching the Address bar to see if the keyboard icon appears that will provide the touch keyboard interface at the time of touching. after this, try going back to the Start screen and launch the Metro Internet Explorer 10 application to see if you are able to use the touch keyboard interface for text entry now, If the touch keyboard interface appears.

there are some hardware problems associated with it. check the proper connectivity of the hardware and can a say that there will be some measures by which you will come across this issue.