Thread: How to select "Use Desktop View" from Internet Explorer 10 Metro Style in Windows 8

How to select "Use Desktop View" from Internet Explorer 10 Metro Style in Windows 8

I have installed windows 8 developer preview in my system and I have problem with the internet explorer in my system. I want to know how I can switch to desktop view in internet explorer. I have triode to search that option but i didn’t get any help. If anyone have any solution regarding this then please let me know.

Re: How to select "Use Desktop View" from Internet Explorer 10 Metro Style in Windows 8

To select the "Use Desktop View" option you have to follow these steps. First you have to open the internet explorer in your computer and then you have to open any website. After opening the website you have to right click on the open are from there. After doing that you have to click on the second last icon on the bottom of the page and then select the "Use Desktop View" option. After that you will be able to switch to the desktop view.

Try these steps and then let me know what the result is. If you need any more help then let me know. I hope after trying the above steps your problem will get solved.

Re: How to select "Use Desktop View" from Internet Explorer 10 Metro Style in Windows 8

Yes I am also agree with the above post. I was also facing the same problem and I had the same problem. I have tried to search on the internet and after that I came to know that I have right click on the open are and then I will get option for the desktop view and then my problem get solved. You should also try this solution.