Thread: does favourite is available for internet explorer 10?

does favourite is available for internet explorer 10?

hi i am unaware about the internet explorer 10 some one told me that their is no favorite or bookmarks is available for the IE 10. but when i saw the detail that has mention about the favorite that is help to saved the folder for frequently site which is help full for the me in using internet explorer. so can suggest us does it work or not?

re: does favourite is available for internet explorer 10?

i am having a laptop which i am just upgrade a version on IE so i think that may not be support the favorite and may be created on the desktop IE browser. IE 10 is also not supporting add-onds and only having the option for the desktop for view. all this page can be see on the current view of the desktop as when the plug in may be supported in the desktop version of the IE 10.

so doesn't know about more different between the IE 10 and IE desktop itself. when i able to find any of the stuff that which it should have been saved with the help of IE desktop. that i unable be rename it. and always try to rename the favorite that all this will be going through all the usual complete search which is required for the address bar?

hi i am using internet explorer 10 that sometime on favorite that will able to saved and some time not to save. i tried with a simple way that i am using to see whether what it would be run on this procmon and that will be able to see.some time procmon doesn't give any of the clarification about the details on the software which it can be run on the .net apps, so that will be better know that the facilities for the IE to be provide for the user.

Rajni Guest

while i am having this IE 10 version i think that is not working or not supporting for the favorite and unable to access that which i have been created in the desktop browser.

All the thing that is working fine some of issue i have been face that when i am going to save the favorite which it have the detail about the link. but i feel that it can be added functionality for the saved a favorite sites which is actually requires ever time that is also an important part on the browser.and also possibly for auto pin desktop for the IE 10 favorite so that between that both have to improve the acceptance for the metro browser rather then people to be backward.

unable to find any of the option for the favorite or something related to that? so i unable to understand that why that there is no option for any of the ADD-ons, so for every IE browser that have a standard for there favorites the basic thing that have completely expected feature. so that need to remove so that i am missing some thing on this IE 10 so it need to reimplemented the issue?

so are you have been try to do any of the change on setting by doing some uniquely changing of the favorite name?

Re: does favourite is available for internet explorer 10?

yeah this can be possible to add a link on your favorite. or supposed you might can be able to changed some setting.so i tried with all the this think is working fine. but actually you may be get the issue sometime that you may not be able to open that link which it is save on your favorite this issue is only on some of the site i dot know exactly did which site having this type of the issue.