Thread: How to stop Downloading / View Downloads in the Metro Internet Explorer 10

How to stop Downloading / View Downloads in the Metro Internet Explorer 10

HEy all, can here anyone suggest me the way for view downloads started in Metro UI version of IE10, or at least stop a download??? if anyone here know the suggestion about this then please reply me back for this. i am aksing this things because today i was downloading of a file and i selected this to store in the a default folder which is as %Username%\Downloads, and after that i closed the download bar at the bottom of the IE 10 window. but after that all, now i am not able to get that folder in the system for that i have checked the IE for the downlaod at that time i am not able to see any of the folder which contains my file which i ahve downloaded. please suggest me some way if here nayone have the suggestion for this.

Re: How to stop Downloading / View Downloads in the Metro Internet Explorer 10

Ok, if you are gettign that type of the problem then let me tell you here that once bottom bar has been closed in the Metro Internet Explorer, then after doing that, there is no way for stop the ongoing download/downloads and i am sure about this. i was searching for the same and never get the suggestion for doing that things. someone told me that for doign that thing, i need to conatc with the Microsoft and hope that they will help me in this case. for you also i will suggest to do the same and hope that they will help you in this case.

Rajni Guest

friends, if you all are searching for View Downloads in the Metro Internet Explorer 10 then for that i will suggest you to try with the steps::
    • when you are downloading anything at that time there will be an download window which will shows the downloading process.
    • while the downloading is going on at that time, right click the process and then select : open in containing folder.

if you are going to select this option then at that time it will open the folder which contains that downloading file. and also if you are thinking for the stop Downloading then for that i will tell you that on the downloading window there is an option on the right side which can help you for stop the Downloading. try with this all and i am sure that after this all you will not get the problem wiht that.

Hey dude, thanks for telling me about that. can you here please tell me back that on what category to choose in the Windows Feedback?? thanks again for the help.

metro ie 10 cancled one of multi download

under metro ie 10 had problem when I download more than one file ex: 2 files
    I cannot canceled one of them, how do I canceled one of them ?