Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

What would be my ping with 12mbps speed?

Technology & Internet

Old 05-12-2011

What would be my ping with 12mbps speed?

I do play a lot of games and also the existing internet connection that I had was a 4 mbps line and the speed that I used to get is 2.5mbps. Well the existing ping rate that I got was 65-70ms. I am going to upgrade my connection with the 12mbps speed. So I just want to know what will be the ping rate that I would be getting with this speed? Do you all have any idea about the same then please do reply accordingly on the same. I am waiting for the response from your side and hence do reply accordingly over here. waiting for the response from your side.

Old 05-12-2011

Re: What would be my ping with 12mbps speed?

Well the ping range depends from 50ms or 2000ms, depending upon the network and also the connection type so it can vary accordingly to that, so that?s what I want to say here.
Old 05-12-2011

The ping rate will vary among 40-50 ping this range. So that?s what the ping rate would be over here that?s what I want to say here. so hope you did understand what I am saying here. so that?s what I want to say here.

In case if the network is congestion free then the rate would decrease further for sure.
Old 05-12-2011

Guys I want to know if there is any relation between the bandwidth and also the latency and if there is anyone then do give me a reply for the same. so that?s what I want to ask here. please reply accordingly on the same.
Old 05-12-2011

No I don?t think so there would be any difference with the same. so this is what I want to say here. there is no co-relation for the same.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , ,