Thread: Unable to redraw long background pages on firefox 8

Unable to redraw long background pages on firefox 8

i use this firefox 8 web browser on my windows 7 and now my firefox makes problem on my toshiba laptop. when i try to refresh my long pages on this browser, i found that the it won't able to redraw long background pages on it. background, foreground images, AND text color or images loading problem arrives on it. i try lot of things to search the correct solutions but can't get any valuiable result on it. i hope that this foruns help me to fix this complex issue. thansk in advance for any help.

Re: Unable to redraw long background pages on firefox 8

you can try to simply do the reset your firefox setting on it. for doing this task use below instructions:
    • OPen your Firefox 8.0 web browser.
    • Go to menu-> Help-> "Restart with Add-ons Disabled option".
    • In the next Firefox Safe Mode dialog box choose "Reset all user preferences to Firefox defaults".
    • It set all firefox setting to its default stage.
    • That's it.

The same kind of process, i can perform in differnet way. in run window i type “firefox -safe-mode” and press enter. it open the same Firefox Safe Mode dialog box. then i tick on this "Reset all user preferences to Firefox defaults" option and click ok option. finally i reboot this firefox browser. i got result on it and then the problem has been removed completely on it.

Quote Originally Posted by AliyaK View Post
    The same kind of process, i can perform in differnet way. in run window i type “firefox -safe-mode” and press enter. it open the same Firefox Safe Mode dialog box. then i tick on this "Reset all user preferences to Firefox defaults" option and click ok option. finally i reboot this firefox browser. i got result on it and then the problem has been removed completely on it.
    This is not solved sometimes using the set firefox setting to its default stage. you need to perform the graphics driver update task on thi firefox browser. this is necessary to fix your complex problem. you can use online driver upgrade task on it. try this and check what happesn on it.

Quote Originally Posted by DamarisK View Post
    This is not solved sometimes using the set firefox setting to its default stage. you need to perform the graphics driver update task on thi firefox browser. this is necessary to fix your complex problem. you can use online driver upgrade task on it. try this and check what happesn on it.
    The same problem arives on my browser. I try this solutions but it doesn't work. then i search a lot about it and i found that this in inbuilt bug of the firefox browser. when we try to reload page on it it makes such problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Haleema View Post
    The same problem arives on my browser. I try this solutions but it doesn't work. then i search a lot about it and i found that this in inbuilt bug of the firefox browser. when we try to reload page on it it makes such problem.
    yes, this is true. when the long web site page arrives on firefox which is extend the length to 38,100 pixels tall, then the problems arrives on it. thsi is happen in almost in very few conditions and hence there is not any perfect solutions available on it as per my own knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by FarhaS View Post
    yes, this is true. when the long web site page arrives on firefox which is extend the length to 38,100 pixels tall, then the problems arrives on it. thsi is happen in almost in very few conditions and hence there is not any perfect solutions available on it as per my own knowledge.
    solutions is beign present to fix this bug. you need to simply upgrade the grpahics driver of your firefox using latest version. then only you got the proper result on it. Later version of the Mozilla firefox 5.0 has been contains such bug and it can be avoided by doing this type of grpahics driver upgrade task on it. try this solutions. i'm sure that you got the best solution over your browser.

Quote Originally Posted by Cauvery View Post
    solutions is beign present to fix this bug. you need to simply upgrade the grpahics driver of your firefox using latest version. then only you got the proper result on it. Later version of the Mozilla firefox 5.0 has been contains such bug and it can be avoided by doing this type of grpahics driver upgrade task on it. try this solutions. i'm sure that you got the best solution over your browser.
    i think you have choose wrong file for this firefox 8.0 installaiton for your system. might be possible that the browser will not be support your system. hence such issue arrives on it. you can try to check this issue with the official version of the firefox 8.0 on your system. i hope that you got differnet result on it.

No, you can't solve this problem. this is bug of the Firefox browser. few experts also mentioned more about it. Background-images are not being repeated after ~33500px. you can check its information on few other sites. also the official expert helps to you for understanding more about it. try to get reviews about it on your system. this is well for you to fix this complex problem.