Thread: what is Xdark for Firefox 8?

what is Xdark for Firefox 8?

HI, i came across the term called Xdark for the firefox, thus when i was searching about the same on the google, i get so many result and all of them were different. Thus the thing is like i am not getting whether this is some product for the firefox or for the windows that we have installed?

Anybody having idea about the same can share their views, obviously that will be esteemed. Thanks for any suggestion.

Re: what is Xdark for Firefox 8?

xDark Firefox 8, the latest installment of Mozilla's world famous web browser, is already available for download. xDark Firefox 8 brings a handful of new features, some clearly noticeable, some others running under the hood... and it’s only available for Windows Vista and Windows 7.

Besides the more obvious new features, xDark Firefox 8 also includes several important improvements to the way the browser interacts with websites. These include full support for HTML5, which lets you make the most of new online media; WebSockets, thanks to which developers will be able to build real-time interactive web apps; support for new CSS3 features, making websites display faster and look prettier; and a new SDK that helps developers create Firefox add-ons more easily.

Yeah exactly i am also confused about the same, like this should some theme or some package in order to enhance the graphics of the windows, nothing else and off course some enhance mentioned with the browser as well.

see i have mentioned some of the good add-ons which is in the package.

• * AdBlock Plus

• * Flagfox

• * Stylish

• * QuickWiki

• * SpeedyFox 1.6

• * Facebook Dark Shiny Blue, transparency

• * Dark Youtube Theme

• * Perfect Dark Google

Yeah exactly i am also confused about the same, like this should some theme or some package in order to enhance the graphics of the windows, nothing else and off course some enhance mentioned with the browser as well.
    So according to you guys this should be some amalgamation with the firefox browser isn’t it? So when i was searching about the same i came to know that Transformation Pack For Windows 7 which includes some modified icons, some style for the windows 7 and different look to Windows 7.

Well, i could say this should something equivalent to theme isn’t it? An the most worst thing is like whenever we google the same thing we got the result with the name Xdark firefox killer, that means it seems like the program should be for killing the firefox process.

I would say keep away from it like it is a plague. You only have to look at that site and the unknown creed of the unknown 'author' and alarm bells should be ringing. Anyone, and I mean anyone, can take a copy of the Open Source browser and package it with pre-installed themes and extensions and more things as you have mentioned.

Didn't the pirate logo, the torrent references, and the 1337X tell you something? Think of the Net like the real life street and astute up extremely hurriedly. Would you buy a box of unknown stuff in real life from a guy that you knew nothing about, just because they told you, was it OK?