Thread: firefox 8 requesting image twice

firefox 8 requesting image twice

Hey guys i am having issue with the browser i have installed, i know as the title implies you must be thinking as this could be some very neglect able issue but still i just wanted to know why this is happening. Whenever it y to request an image from any URL it just open twice. First i was also not getting this perfectly but as I setup wireshark and confirmed that FireFox was indeed requesting the image twice. Is there anybody over here having same problem with the browser? Any suggestion will be appreciated for resolving this.

Re: firefox 8 requesting image twice

have you tried the same thing with another browser? Because see this way you can check whether there is some problem with the browser that you are using or something different is happening. Thus first you should try to make sure about the same i have suggested.

have you tried the same thing with another browser? Because see this way you can check whether there is some problem with the browser that you are using or something different is happening. Thus first you should try to make sure about the same i have suggested.
    I was also thinking about the same but still when i checked the same thing with another browser they were working perfectly, and wasn’t happening the same thing. So i can say that it is because of the installed browser.

Rajni Guest

i have also installed the same browser in my machine but not having any such problem with the browser. I think there could be some problem with the browser you have installed.

Have you ever installed any unwanted add-ons in your firefox, because once i was also getting problem with that though the problem was different and when i search about the same on internet i came to know that add-ons can also cause different problems with the browser.

Thus i would like to recommend you that you should try to disable all the addons from the machine and then enable it one by one so that you can determine the exact one which could be causing any problem, and once you get that you can either quit using that or simply get it reinstalled once again.

i am agree with the above user, but you can have another option as well over here, i mean to say you can reset all the Firefox settings and then see what happens.

i am agree with the above user, but you can have another option as well over here, i mean to say you can reset all the Firefox settings and then see what happens.
    Exactly having same opinion as the above user but still moreover to this when it comes to settings you should also ensure you have configured all the settings perfectly for the browser from about:config if you have done any. Because i have found that this is also one of the major reason causing problem with the browser. Each single incorrect value can cause this problem, thus it would be better if you get it restored again. I am not sure resetting the firefox can reset those settings as well or not but still you should do that as well.

see if you are still pursuing the same problem with the browser then you can simply reinstall it in your machine, or you need to choose another alternative for the same.