Thread: unable to display Reply, Send, Move in Gmail with internet explorer 9

unable to display Reply, Send, Move in Gmail with internet explorer 9

i am using windows 7 and with the default browser. internet explorer 9 is good to use but at the time of opening gmail i found that there are several misconceptions leading to which i am unable to check my mails. there are misplacing of icons in the display page. the send icon, reply, forward etc are totally in a mess. and unable to locate sometimes. please find out a solution for it.

Re: unable to display Reply, Send, Move in Gmail with internet explorer 9

there are generally issues regarding this. but i want to say in this case as there are i can get to this problem as while using Windows Internet Explorer 9 or can say any other browser there are some websites which are unable to display in the right manner there are places where you can find sections of a webpage missing, contents to be displaying in a wrong location, or colors with blurr image and text missing sometimes. in addition to this there are sites which are not able to display anything.

the steps invoved in the case where you trying with the turning on of Compatibility View can be stated as below.
    in Internet Explorer Click the Start button Picture of the Start button. make a search in the specified search box by typing Internet Explorer, click Internet Explorer specified in the list of results. on the Address bar you will see Compatibility View button Picture . have a click on Compatibility View button (off).

the proper solution for this to work with can be, to check the Compatibility View. i can say here to try with turning on the Compatibility View. turning this to on will definitely solve the issue in real sense.

there are several reasons which are causing this problems. there can be issue regarding browser incompatibility. the other reasons can involve Interrupted Internet connections, there could be heavy traffic issues regarding with the log in of majority of users on those sites, or issues concerning with the website can also have an effect the manner in which how a webpage is displayed.

so as there are browser compatibility issues occurring, the solution to this according to me is to install another browser. there are several browsers which stand by your side and some of them can be Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome, opera. these browsers support speed , in addition with specific features, the theme which they provide, in related to the advanced search results. windows internet explorer 9 can be said that it does consist all the feature to be a efficient browser, but lacks in some cases. you can have a additional browser installed on your system, these could really solve matters in terms when there is a browser compatibility issue.

there are some sort of server problems which are logging the site to serve and misplacing of the icons on this site. after some time, you will be able to recover all the misplaced icons and the necessary information displayed in the gmail account. you will be able to download those files which you want. see the speed of your network settings, or there can be network problems. first of all wait for some time to load the page and thereafter if it is taking long time, make a refresh of that page.

thanks for the support. i firstly waited for some to time to loading of that page, after this made a refresh, but the problem continued. afterwards tried with the compatibility view and every thing seems to be fine right now. thanks.

i can state the settings for the compatibility view to turn it off,
    1. in the upper right hand corner you will be appear to see a gear icon . Right-click on it.
    2. you will find Command bar. Select it.
    3. select Compatibility View Settings in the Tools menu which you will find nearby on the top of the browser.
    4. if you have some issues regarding the gmail.com under 'Websites you've added to Compatibility View', choose 'Google.com' .
    5. considering th effect of error regarding the site you can choose for that site.
    6. Remove button will appear. click on it.

this i can state for those where there is administration of system by your organization, there can be problems regarding the access of Compatibility View Settings for your system. there can be problems where from the list of affected domains you cannot remove Google.com . for this, contact your administrator for the settings . they will set it for you.