Thread: unable to find Copy and Paste in Windows 7 Internet Explorer 9

unable to find Copy and Paste in Windows 7 Internet Explorer 9

hi guys, i am using windows operating system. at the time of searching for contents for my project on some of the sites i found that it was unable to find copy and paste, i was completely frustrated. at this moment i was writing the whole content by myself. so as we find a necessary option for copying contents from sites and storing them for further retrieval and have a glance on it, there are several issues on my internet explorer 9 which i am unable to find copy and paste in this default browser. any suggestions regarding this are highly appreciated.

Re: unable to find Copy and Paste in Windows 7 Internet Explorer 9

there are some problems with which you have issues regarding, but the first solution to this i can say that at the top right of the Internet Explorer window you should try right clicking on the Home icon which is present. there should appear a drop down menu after this. to display the command toolbar, click on the Command Bar option which is mentioned there. under the section of Page option you will be able to find copy/paste.

guys there is a simple method to do this and all of must be aware of this at the time when we get used to a PC. after all for a beginner, i know some of the keyboard shortcuts for this, for copy it is, Ctrl + C and for Paste it is Ctrl + V.

Rajni Guest

there must be settings missed in your Internet explorer 9. i suppose these settings will work in your case. you will find Tools in the Internet options, there in the Security tab<Custom level<Scroll to, Drag and drop or cut and paste files and try to have Enable it. you would be simply with the case solved.

i am still facing th same problems. the problems with which i continue is that i am unable to copy the address bar and paste into Windows Live email. there are other things which i am unable to perform. under the PAGE drop down usage of the "send page as email" is similar issue which i am facing. why i am not able to do so. the contents also ignore for copying and later pasting.

i think you should have a update of your browser. or can say that just try with another browser. you should be able to copy and paste at your desired location. you can have a try for opera, Mozilla Firefox. other than this, there are some contents on the web world which are not able to copy and paste format. they are sometimes embedded in the image format so you are not able to copy them. this might be the situation in your case.