Thread: Cannot see Google map icons in Mozilla Firefox 8

Cannot see Google map icons in Mozilla Firefox 8

In my computer I have recently downloaded the Mozilla Firefox 8 browser and I am experiencing problem with this browser. On my website I have some Google maps which contain default icons of Google and also contains my personal icons. Now problem is when I was using Mozilla Firefox 7 at that time I was able to see both the icons but after upgrading the Mozilla to 8 I am not able to see my own icons.

Re: Cannot see Google map icons in Mozilla Firefox 8

I have read your problem and i will suggest you to first check whether you are facing this problem with the other browser also or you are facing this problem with Mozilla Firefox 8 browser only. if you are facing this problem with other browser also then problem is with your website only and if you are facing this problem with the Mozilla Firefox 8 browser only then there might be problem with the browser.

Well if you are experiencing problem with the Mozilla Firefox only and with other web browser you are not facing this problem then I think problem is with the Mozilla Firefox browser. You should first try to solve this problem by deleting the cache and cookies from your browser. I am telling you this because many times by deleting the cache and cookies also this type of problem can get solved easily.

If after deleting the cache and cookies also if you are facing this problem then I think you should uninstall the Mozilla Firefox browser from your computer and after that you have to install the Mozilla Firefox browser in your computer again and after installing the browser in your computer you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

I was having the similar issue with my system and after that I have uninstalled the Mozilla Firefox from my computer and I have downloaded the Goggle chrome browser and after downloading the Goggle chrome I have started using it and I am not facing any problem with the Google chrome browser and my website. Thank you for your help.