Thread: Not getting sound on YouTube and other flash videos in Mozilla Firefox 8

Not getting sound on YouTube and other flash videos in Mozilla Firefox 8

I was using Mozilla Firefox 7 browser in my computer and I was not facing any problem. Now after that I have upgrade the Mozilla Firefox browser from 7 to 8 and after that whenever I watch the YouTube videos or other videos at that time I don’t get the sound. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Not getting sound on YouTube and other flash videos in Mozilla Firefox 8

When you watch the videos from other browser at that time do you get the same problem or this problem occurs with the Mozilla Firefox browser only. if this problem is coming with all other browser also then either problem is with the flash player or sound drivers and if problem occurs with the Mozilla Firefox 8 only then problem is with the browser.

If problem is occurring with all the browser then you should first uninstall the Adobe flash player from your computer and after uninstalling the adobe flash player from your computer you have to restart the PC and then you have to install the adobe flash player in your computer again and installing the adobe flash player you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

If you are still facing the same problem after that also then you have to download the latest flash player from the internet and after that you have to uninstall the old version and then install the new version of flash player and then you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

If you want to download the latest version of the flash player then you can download the flash player by clicking here DOWNLOAD. After that install the flash player in your computer and then your problem will get solved and you will get sound while playing videos.

Well according to me if problem occurs with other browser also and reinstalling the flash player does not make any difference then I think you should reinstall the sound drivers in your computer because reinstalling the sound drivers can solve this type of issue. You should also check on the internet if new drivers available for sound then install those drivers only.

Try this trick and then let me know what the result is.

I have tried to play the video in other browser and at that time I didn’t get any problem and I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the adobe flash player and updating the adobe flash player but after that also same problem occurred.

I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the sound drivers but after reinstalling the sound drivers also I get the same problem. Now please tell me how to solve this problem.

You have said that with other browser you are not facing this problem and reinstalling the flash player and sound drivers doesn’t help you to solve this issue and that is why I think you are facing this problem because any of the add-ons or plug-in. you should disable all the add-ons and plug-in from your computer and then you have to check whether same problem occurs or not. if you don’t get the same problem than any of the add-on or lug-in in your browser is causing this problem.

This solution will enable you to detect the exact t problem.

If above idea doesn’t make any difference then you should remove the Mozilla Firefox 8 from your computer and then you have to restart the PC and then you have to delete all the temporary files and after deleting the temporary files install the Mozilla Firefox browser again in your computer and then check what the situation is.

Thank you so much for helping me and providing me solution. I have uninstalled the Mozilla Firefox 8 browser from my computer and after that I have removed all the temporary file from my computer and then I have installed the Mozilla Firefox 8 in my computer again and then my problem get solved.