Thread: Mozilla Firefox 8 freezes with Flash player 11

Mozilla Firefox 8 freezes with Flash player 11

In my computer I am using Mozilla Firefox browser and I am using flash player 11. Normally I use to watch videos on the YouTube but from last some days I am facing problem while watching videos from the YouTube. Whenever I try to watch videos on the YouTube at that time Firefox freezes randomly. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

re: Mozilla Firefox 8 freezes with Flash player 11

I have read your problem and I think you are facing this problem because you have turned on the hardware acceleration option and if you want to get rid of this problem then you should turn off the hardware acceleration option and after turning off the hardware acceleration option you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

If you don’t know about how to turn off the hardware acceleration option then you have to follow these steps. When you open the YouTube videos at that time you have to right click on that and after that you have to select the setting option. Now after selecting the setting option you have to uncheck the hardware acceleration option and after disabling the hardware acceleration option you have to close the Mozilla Firefox browser.

After that you have to open he Mozilla Firefox browser again and after opening the Mozilla Firefox browser you have to try to play the YouTube videos in your Mozilla Firefox browser and after that check whether your problem get solved or not. as far as I know your problem will get solved with the help of this solution.

If above solution does not help you to solve this problem then you should also try to solve this problem by uninstalling the adobe flash player from your computer and after that you have to install the adobe flash player again and then you have to check whether same problem is coming or not.

If after reinstalling the adobe flash player also if you are facing the same problem then you should visit the official site of the adobe and then you have to download the download the installation file of the adobe flash player and after downloading the installation file you have to remove the flash player which is currently installed and after doing that you have to install the flash player which you have downloaded.

After installing that in your computer your problem will surly get solved. if you need any more information then let me know.

I have change the flash player setting and turned off the hardware acceleration option and after turning off the hardware acceleration option also I was facing the same problem. Now after that I have reinstalled the flash player in my computer and after that also same problem is coming. Is there anything wrong with the Mozilla Firefox in my computer because when I try to play videos from any other browser then at that time I don’t get any issues?

Any help will be appreciated.

Yes I think problem is with the Mozilla Firefox browser according to me you should first try to solve this problem by clearing the cache and cookies from the Mozilla Firefox browser and after that restart the Mozilla Firefox browser and after restarting the browser you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

If that solution does not help you to fix this issue then you should uninstall the Mozilla Firefox browser and after that you have to install the Mozilla Firefox browser in your computer again and after installing the browser again in your computer you have to check whether problem get solved or not.

In my computer I was also facing the same problem and that is why I have first reinstalled the flash player in my system which doesn’t make any difference and after that I have come to know that problem is with the Mozilla Firefox in my computer and then I have reinstalled the browser and then problem will get solved. you should also try this solution.

Re: Mozilla Firefox 8 freezes with Flash player 11

According to me some times because of the add-ons also this type of problem can take place. If you are experiencing this problem after installing any add-on in your computer then you should uninstall that add-on and then check whether your problem get solved or not. I hope after that your problem will get solved.