Thread: Cannot view downloads and not able to open any files but save functions works properly IE9

Cannot view downloads and not able to open any files but save functions works properly IE9

In my computer in which i have windows 7 and I have recently upgrade the browser from internet explorer 8 to internet explorer 9. Now after upgrading the browser I am experiencing the problem. in the internet explorer 9 browser whenever I save any files at that time I do not face any problems bur after that I I am not able to view downloads and also not able to open the files. What can I do to solve this problem?

Re: Cannot view downloads and not able to open any files but save functions works properly IE9

After referring your problem I will suggest you to first open the internet explorer 9 browsers and after opening the internet explorer browser you have to delete the browsing history and after deleting the browsing history you have to check problem get solved or not. I think this solution will fix this issue.

Re: Cannot view downloads and not able to open any files but save functions works properly IE9

Yes I will also suggest you the same solution deleting the browsing history will help you to fix this issue. To delete the browsing history from the internet explorer 9 browser you have to follow these steps. First you have to open the internet explorer browser and after opening the internet explorer browser you have to press the ctrl + del + shift and after that you have to select the options which you want and then click on the OK and it will delete the browsing history and after deleting the browsing history you have to restart internet explorer browser and after restating the internet explorer you have to check whether you are able to view the downloads or not and you have to also check whether you are able to open the files or not.

I think your problem will get solved after trying this solution.

If above solution does not help you to fox this problem then I think you should first change the destination folder your where your downloaded the files and after that you have to download anything to test and after downloading gets completed at that time you have to pres ctrl+j or find the view downloads option and check whether it is opening properly or not. You have to also check whether you are able to open the files or not.

Well according to me you can also try to solve this problem by resetting the internet explorer. Open the internet explorer then open the internet options window after clicking on the Tools option and then you have to click on the advance tab and after clicking on the advance tab you have to click on then reset button and then internet explorer will get reset. Resetting the internet explorer will remove all the add-ons and from internet explorer.

I have delete the browsing history from the internet explorer browser and after deleting the browsing history also I was facing the same problem with the internet explorer. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by resetting the internet explorer.

Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue?

According to me you should uninstall the internet explorer browser from your computer by going ion to the control panel and after that clicking on the uninstall program and then selecting the uninstall option. now after that you have to uninstall the internet explorer browser from your computer and after uninstalling the internet explorer browser you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to download the internet explorer browser from the internet and after downloading the internet explorer browser you have to install it again. I hope after that your problem will get solved.

If you are still facing the same problem after that then let me know.

If you want to download the internet explorer browser in your computer then you can download the internet explorer 9 browsers by clicking here DOWNLOAD. After that you have to select the version and then you have to click on the download option and then install it in your computer.

Many times if the internet explorer is installed in computer though the windows updates at that time you will not be able to uninstall the internet explorer from the uninstall program options. You have to open the control panel options and then you have to select the program and features option and then you have to select the view installed update and then you have to scroll down the list an d then you have to right click on the internet explorer and then uninstall the internet explorer 9 and then you have to restart the computer and then install it again.

I have uninstalled the internet explorer from my computer and after that I have download the internet explorer and after downloading the internet explorer browser in my computer I have install that in my computer again and now I am not facing any problem with the internet explorer. Thank you for helping me.