Thread: Internet explorer 9 freezes while opening new windows or tabs or any pop-up’s

Internet explorer 9 freezes while opening new windows or tabs or any pop-up’s

HI, I have installed this browser before some days and everything was working perfectly but don’t know what could be the problem with the browser as I am not able to open multiple tabs or windows. Whenever I does this the browser keeps getting freeze and this is not the only thing rather if I open any popup with the browser then also the whole browser gets crashed.

I am not able to determine what could be the problem over here but still this is quite annoying, any suggestion for resolving this will be esteemed.

Re: Internet explorer 9 freezes while opening new windows or tabs or any pop-up’s

I would like to recommend you that you should make sure whether there isn’t any malware in your machine, because those malicious programs only can do this thing while opening the tabs. Thus it would be better if you simply ensure about the same by means of any good software or I would say the antivirus program.

Re: Internet explorer 9 freezes while opening new windows or tabs or any pop-up’s

I am not sure what could be the problem with your browser but still I would like to recommend you some of the way through which you can resolve the problem.
    • - Disable all the ADD-ONS

• - Reset internet Explorer settings

• - Run Microsoft safety center

• - Update internet explorer

• - Update drivers

I would like to recommend you that you should have a glance over the LINK I am mentioning as they have mentioned all the troubleshooting steps for the IE9.

once when I was having the same problem with the browser at that time I came to know that it was because of the multiple add-ons I have installed in the browser and because of that the whole browser was getting crashed. Thus I would like to recommend you that if you have installed those add-ons in the browser then you should first to remove all of then and then see whether you are getting the same problem or there is any variation you are getting.

And if suppose the problem gets resolved, I would like to recommend you that you should try to install those add-ons one by one and see which one is causing the actual problem. This way you can exactly figure out what is the actual problem with the machine.

Though I am agree with the above user as you can do that as well, but still this is a problem not only with this version rather almost all of them runs in same way. And that’s why I have started using another browser rather than this one.

it might be possible as there could be some problem with the setup you have installed in your machine. Because incorrect or corrupted setup can also does the same thing. Thus I would like to recommend you that you should try to reinstall the browser once again in the machine and then see whether you are getting the same problem or not. In addition you should also make sure as you are not installing from the same setup rather it would be better if you simply download one newer file from the internet and then install it again.

But If suppose you are still getting the same problem then you should try to contact the Tech support team by this number 800-642-7676.