Thread: Unable to see Toolbar in internet explorer 9

Unable to see Toolbar in internet explorer 9

HI, I have a machine running windows 7 and in which I have recently installed this newer browser that’s the internet explorer 9, but don’t know what could be the problem with it but I am not able to get the browser working perfectly. I mean to say as the title implies I am not able to view any toolbar on this browser. Is there any option through which we can enable that option in the browser or there could be some problem with the browser? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to see Toolbar in internet explorer 9

I think there could be some problem with the browser that you have installed because I have also installed the same version of browser but I am not getting any such this with my browser. Anyways first, let me know whether you have installed the beta version or anything else?

Anyways see I would like to recommend you that you should Right click a blank spot to the right of the Tab, check, Menu, Command, Favorites or Status bar, and if suppose still you are not able to do anything then you can have another option to press alt button and see whether you are getting the menu bar or not, because once you get that then you can easily select toolbar.

I think there could be some problem with the browser that you have installed because I have also installed the same version of browser but I am not getting any such this with my browser. Anyways first, let me know whether you have installed the beta version or anything else?

Anyways see I would like to recommend you that you should Right click a blank spot to the right of the Tab, check, Menu, Command, Favorites or Status bar, and if suppose still you are not able to do anything then you can have another option to press alt button and see whether you are getting the menu bar or not, because once you get that then you can easily select toolbar.
    Yeah I have done all the things that you have mentioned but still I am not able to see the toolbar in the browser, is there any other solution left? Thanks for the above one.

Yeah I have done all the things that you have mentioned but still I am not able to see the toolbar in the browser, is there any other solution left? Thanks for the above one.
    Though I am agree with the above user but still as you have mentioned like you are still not getting that so I would say you should try to reinstall the browse once again in your machine and see what happens. Because it might be possible as there could be some problem with the previous browser you have installed. Anyways just do whatever I have mentioned so that you can have idea about the defect.

see I would like to recommend you that you should try to visit the Link I have mentioned and see what they have mentioned about the same, I hope it will be helpful.

but see if you are still not getting it then you should try to press F11 key from your keyboard for further help on the same.

if you are still pursuing the same problem then would like to recommend you that you should try to make use of another browser rather than this one. although they have launched this newer version of this browser but I haven’t ever user it since I have started using the window operating system. I used to used the Firefox browser only while it comes to browsing the internet.