Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How can I prevent QuickTime from playing MP3 in Internet Explorer 9?

Technology & Internet

Old 01-12-2011

How can I prevent QuickTime from playing MP3 in Internet Explorer 9?

I think you have got the idea of what issue I getting. I have installed IE 9 on the computer. well changing defaults as well as associated file types between the WMP and QuickTime did not make any difference into the situation of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Old 01-12-2011
Rajni

Re: How can I prevent QuickTime from playing MP3 in Internet Explorer 9?

In this particular situation you will need to enable the Windows Media Player add on.
  • You should launch IE and click on Tools.
  • Now you have to click on the Manage Add ons.
  • After that you have to click on the Toolbars and Extentions.
  • Into Show you have to choose All add ons.
  • You have to select the Windows Media Player.
  • Click on Enable and Click on Close.
  • Now restart the browser and see whether it is working or not.
  • Also you should simply disable the QuickTime by using the above mentioned steps.
Old 03-12-2011

Re: How can I prevent QuickTime from playing MP3 in Internet Explorer 9?

If the above mentioned solution is not working or not. If there is no change in the situation then I recommend that you should contact the technical support team and ask for the further assistance in the same. I am sure that they will help you out to fix the matter of yours.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,