Thread: Zoom level not stating at 150% and returning back to 100% in Internet Explorer

Zoom level not stating at 150% and returning back to 100% in Internet Explorer

I wanted to discuss an interesting query to the users of this particular forum . Recently I have installed IE 9 on the computer. well I was looking to Zoom at 150 but it did not seems working and it returning to the 100. So I am not able to read tiny stuffs on the webpage. Let me know if you are having any other information on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Zoom level not stating at 150% and returning back to 100% in Internet Explorer

I recommend that you should simply reset the settings of the Internet Explorer.
    • You can use the following steps to do the same.
    • You should launch the browser and click on the Tools and then click on the Internet Options.
    • Now you have to click on the Advanced tab and after that click on Reset.
    • Finally click on the Reset Internet Explorer and then click on Reset.
    • After that click on the Close button and Ok button.

Re: Zoom level not stating at 150% and returning back to 100% in Internet Explorer

Well I am suspecting that there is an issue with user profile which you are having on the computer of yours. So you should simply create a new user profile on the system and see what result you getting. if the issue is seems to resolve than the root cause was the user profile. Once you have done you should transfer all the settings to the newly created user profile.

You should use the following steps to fix the matter of yours.
    1. You should launch the browser on the computer and then click on Tools.
    2. Now click on Internet Option and click on Advanced.
    3. Now you have to uncheck the Reset zoom level for new windows and tabs box.
    4. Once you have to do the same you have to click on the Ok button.
    5. After that you should choose the Zoom level and click on the Open new tab and Zoom setting will remain as it is until and unless you have done any changes.

I think there is need of reinstalling the browser on the computer of yours. after reinstalling the browser you should reboot the computer and also you can try to fix the matter by using other browsers available in the market such as Opera, Firefox

Rajni Guest

After going through the issue I am wondering that the issue is happening because of the bug issue and it should be fixed by the Microsoft.