Thread: How to stop the pinning sites pop up on the taskbar using IE9

How to stop the pinning sites pop up on the taskbar using IE9

In my computer I have windows 7 OS and I have recently upgrade internet explorer from 8 to 9 and after that it has started giving me problems. Now whenever I open the websites in the internet explorer 9 browser at that time it randomly gives pop-ups to pin the website on the taskbar. I don’t know how to stop those popup. Please help me with this.

Re: How to stop the pinning sites pop up on the taskbar using IE9

I have gone though the problem which you are facing in your internet explorer 9 browser and according to me those pop-ups which you are getting is not the part of the internet explorer 9 browser but it is a part of the webpage which you are opening. I am telling you this because you will not get these type pop-ups while opening the every website.

Many times because of the add-ons also this type of the problem can take place and that is why you should open the internet explorer 9 browser then go to the tools and then click on the manage add-ons option and disable all the add-ons from there and after that check whether same problem is occurring or not. if your problem get solved then it means any of the add-on is creating this issue.

Yes I agree with the above post. By disabling the add-on this type of problem can get solved. I am telling this because I was also facing the same problem and after that I have disabled all the add-ons and then problem get solved. now after that I have turned on only those add-ons which I needed. You should also try this trick.

I have disabled the add-ons after reading your post and after disabling the add-ons I was not getting the pop-up. Now after that I have enabled the pop-up which was required. Now I am not facing any issues. Thank you so much for helping me. I really appreciate your help.