Thread: After installing Internet Explorer 9 SharedView is crashing

After installing Internet Explorer 9 SharedView is crashing

after installing Internet Explorer 9 on the computer of mine. I have found that the SharedView is getting crash. Especially when you are supposed to share with MSHTML 9 and I am getting an error message while doing the same. Let me know if you are having idea on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: After installing Internet Explorer 9 SharedView is crashing

Looking at the matter I wanted to know what operating system do running? You told me that you are getting an error message so can you post the entire error message which you are getting and also provide the log file of the crashing. Also tell me if you are having any other information to get the root cause of the issue.

There could be an issue with the browser which you have installed so I recommend that you should redownload the browser and reinstall the same on the computer. if you don’t feel any difference than you should simply downgrade the browser to the previous version of yours. after completing with the process you should restart the computer. let me know whether you have managed to fix the matter or not.

If there is no change in the situation than I am sure that the above mentioned issue is happening because of the bug issue. So you should simply contact the developer and file a bug report to them. The developer of the browser will work on the same and they will release the patch which will be able to fix the matter. in the big report you have to include the information regarding the issue which you are getting and the computer configuration. I hope that they will help you out to fix the matter.