Thread: IE 9 is displaying blank page and showing links as mouse hovered on the page

IE 9 is displaying blank page and showing links as mouse hovered on the page

well I have installed Internet Explorer 9 on the computer of mine. I am getting blank pages when I am browsing. However I will be able to view the links when I supposed to hover the mouse on it. Let me know if you are having any idea on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: IE 9 is displaying blank page and showing links as mouse hovered on the page

Looking at the matter I wanted to ask following question which will be helpful to get the requirement of yours. Is the above mentioned issue is happening with the all the website or particular website? Do you have done any changes before the facing of the problem? Let me know if you are having any other information which will help me to get the root cause of the issue.

Re: IE 9 is displaying blank page and showing links as mouse hovered on the page

Well I recommend following steps which will be helpful to get requirement of yours.
    1. You should launch the browser on the computer.
    2. Now click on Tools and click on the Internet Explorer.
    3. You should copy the URL of the desired website which you are looking to set homepage.
    4. Now go for the General tab and Paste the URL into the Home page box at the top of the dialog box.
    5. Finally click on the Ok button.

In order to fix the matter you should use the below mentioned steps. In this particular situation you should use no add on mode in the IE 9 and see whether it is working or not.
    • Click on the Start button and click on the All Programs.
    • Now you have to click on Accessories.
    • You have to click on the System tools and then you should click on the Internet Explorer( No Add-Ons)

Well I think you will need to Reset the Internet Explorer Settings.
    You should launch the browser on the computer.

Now you have to click on the Tools and click on the Internet Options.

You have to click on the Advanced Tab.

Click on the Reset button which is available in Reset Internet Explorer Settings.

Now close all the open windows and IE as well.

Finally relaunch the same and let me know whether it is working or not.

I don’t know whether the following solution will work for you or not but you can try the same and let me know whether it was useful to you or not.
    • You should click on the Start button.
    • You have to enter inetcpl.cpl into the Run window and press enter.
    • Now click on the Advanced tab. You have to click on use software rendering instead of GPU rendering.
    • Finally click on Ok button.
    • Now restart the browser.

Well I think you will need to set the compatibility view for the specific website. You should launch the browser if it is closed. Once it is opened you have to click on the Compatibility View button and see whether it is working or not.

You will require to delete the browsing history.
    • You should launch the browser on the computer and Click on Tools and then you should go for Delete Browsing History.
    • You will have to way to do the same. either delete the selected browsing history or simply click on the Delete All button to remove all the history.

There could be an issue with the browser itself hence I recommend that you should redownload the browser and install the same on the computer of yours. after reinstalling the browser you should reboot the system and see whether it is working or not.

What is happening with the other browser? If the thing working fine with other browser than I recommend that you should get the other browser. There are lots of options available which you can try. So get any of the below mentioned and let me know about the experience of yours.
    1. Mozilla Firefox
    2. Google Chrome
    3. Opera

Well I am highly suspecting that the entire thing is happening because of the bug issue and it should be fixed by the developer.