Thread: Scrollbar missing from the internet explorer 9

Scrollbar missing from the internet explorer 9

In my computer I am using internet explorer 9 browsers. Now suddenly scroll bar from internet explorer 9 has disappeared. i don’t know what went wrong but this problem is really irritating for me. If anyone has solution regarding this problem then please let me know. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Scrollbar missing from the internet explorer 9

Well I have read your problem and first thing I would like to tell you is this problem has started after installing any add-ons in your internet explorer 9 or it has started suddenly. If it has started after installing any add-ons then I will suggest you to disable that add-on and afetr that checkl whether it makes any difference or not.

If you have disable the add-ons and after disabling the add-ons also if you are having the same issue then something else causing the problem and if problem get solved after disabling the add-ons then you have to uninstall the add-on which is causing this issue.

If add-ons are not causing the problem then you should also try to solve this problem by doing the system restore and after doing the system restore you have to check whether it makes any difference or not. you can do the system restore by clicking on the start menu and then all programs and then accessories and then select the system tools and after that system restore point.

Well sometimes doing the system restore in the computer does not solve this type of issues and that is why I will suggest you to try to fix this problem by resetting the internet explorer 9 browser. As far as I know resetting the internet explorer browser can fix this type of problems. I think you should reset the browser and then your problem will get solved.

After referring your solution I have first tried to solve this issue by disabling the add-ons in my internet explorer 9 but that doesn’t make any difference. Now after that I have reset the internet explorer browser and after resetting the internet explorer browser scrollbar appears again properly. Now some time in my browser whenever I try to load any sites with the flash contents at that time it gets crashed. Please tell me how to fix this issue.

You have mentioned that while loading the page with the flash contents in internet explorer 9 browser you are facing problem and first thing I would like to ask you is this problem occurs while loading any particular web site of same problem occurs while loading any web page with the flash contacts. If problem occurs while loading every website in internet explorer 9 then there is a problem with the internet explorer 9 browsers and if problem occurs with any specific website only then there is a issue with that website only.

You can also try to solve this problem by changing the storage setting of the adobe flash player. Many times by changing the storage setting also this type of problem can get solved.

To change the storage setting of the adobe flash player you have to go to the global setting by right clicking on the flash contact and then you have to click on the storage tab and after that you have to change the storage setting and then you have to restart the internet explorer 9 browser and after restarting the internet explorer 9 you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

I will suggest you to uninstall the adobe flash player from your computer and after uninstalling the adobe flash player you have to restart the computer and then run Ccleaner and after that you have to reinstall the adobe flash player and after reinstalling the flash player your problem will get solved.

If reinstalling the flash player doesn’t help you then download the latest flash player from the internet and then install it in your computer and then your problem will surly get solved.

To download the latest version of the flash player your computer you have to first visit the official site of the adobe and then you have to download the installer file in your computer and then you have to double click on the installer file and then start the installation and after that check whether your problem get solved or not.

After trying the above solution also if you are facing the same solution then you should uninstall the internet explorer from your computer and after uninstalling the internet explorer from your computer you have to restart the PC and then you need to install the internet explorer 9 again and afetr installing that your problem will get solved.

bingomaxxbuzz Guest

Well sometimes doing the system restore in the PC does not solve this type of issues and that is why I will suggest you to try to fix this difficulty by resetting the internet explorer 9 browser. If reinstalling the flash player doesn’t help you then download the latest flash player from the internet and then install it in your PC and then your problem will surly get solved. You can do the system restore by clicking on the start menu and then all program and then accessories and then choose the system tools and after that system restore point.