Thread: Getting "Google.com is not responding" message in internet explorer 9

Getting "Google.com is not responding" message in internet explorer 9

Someday before I have upgrade the internet explorer browser in my computer and after upgrading the internet explorer browser in my computer it has started giving me problems. Now when In my browser I am not able to use the Google search. Whenever I try to use the Google search at that time I get the message that “Google.com is not responding” please tell m what should I do to solve this problem.

Re: Getting "Google.com is not responding" message in internet explorer 9

Is it happen with the Google search only or same thing happen when you use the yahoo and bing search also. First use the bing search and yahoo search in your browser and then see what happens. If you get the same problem with the bing and yahoo also then it means problem is with the internet explorer.

According to me you should first disable all the add-ons from the internet explorer 9 and after that you have to restart the internet explorer 9. Now after restarting the browser you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. if you don’t get the same problem then it means any of the add-on is causing this problem.

If you don’t know about how to disable the add-ons in the internet explorer 9 then you have to follow this steps. First you have to open the internet explorer 9 and after opening the internet explorer 9 you have to click on the tools. After clicking on the Tools you have to click on the manage add-ons and after that you have to disable the add-ons and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

You can also click on the start Menu and then click on the all programs and then go to the accessories and after that you have to click on the system tools and then you need to select the Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).

I hope above given steps will be helpful for you.

Yes I am also agree with the above mentioned solutions. Many times because of the add-ons also this type of the problem can take place and to solve this problem we need to disable the add-ons and because of that I will also suggest you to disable the add-ons and then check whether same problem is coming or not.

If above solution does not help you to fix this issue then you should first reset the internet explorer 9 browser and after resetting the internet explorer 9 browser you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. as far as I know after resetting the internet explorer 9 your problem will get solved and you will not face the same problem with the Google search.

Before you reset the internet explorer 9 I will suggest you try to solve this problem by clearing the cache and cookies. I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible.

Well I have read your solution and I have first tried to solve this problem by disabling the add-ons and after disabling the add-ons and restarting the browser also I was getting the same problem. now after that I have also tried to fix this issue by clearing the cache and cookies but that doesn’t helped me to solve this problem. I have tried to reset the internet explorer 9 but I don’t know about how to reset the internet explorer 9.

Please help me with this.

As you have mentioned that you need help with the resetting the internet explorer browser and I will help you with that. First you have to open the internet explorer 9 and after that you have to click on the tools option and after clicking on the tools option you have to select the internet options. Now when options window appears at that time you have to click on the advance tab.

After clicking on the advance tab you have to select the reset button and after that resetting is done you have to click on the OK and restart the browser and after restarting the browser you have to check whether same problem occurs or not.

I hope after that your problem will get solved.

According to me you shopuyld try to solve this problem by uninstalling the internet explorer 9 browser from your computer and after that you have to restart the computer and then you have to install the internet explorer and after installing the internet explorer 9 check whether same problem is coming or not.

I was also facing the same problem and then I have uninstalled internet explorer 9 from my computer and then I have install the internet explorer 9 in my computer again, now after installing the internet explorer 9 again all the problem started working fine. you should also reinstall the internet explorer 9.