Thread: Multiple Firefox home pages with different Firefox email accounts not able to open up at the same time

Multiple Firefox home pages with different Firefox email accounts not able to open up at the same time

Guys I have a 3 separate Firefox home pages and also 3 separate email accounts for the same. now if I want to open all of them at the same time then I am not able to do that at all. So that’s what the problem is. I have to close my current home page first and then only I can switch to the different account. So that’s where the problem lies. Now please do tell me as if what do I have to do so that I will be able to see the multiple pages at once.

Re: Multiple Firefox home pages with different Firefox email accounts not able to open up at the same time

I haven’t heard of any kind of firefox mail accounts before and hence don’t tell me that there is any kind of email accounts existing that’s what I am saying here. so what kind of firefox email accounts were you making and what kind of firefox home pages are you talking about? Please explain me in brief about the same that would be better.

Re: Multiple Firefox home pages with different Firefox email accounts not able to open up at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by AliyaK View Post
    I haven’t heard of any kind of firefox mail accounts before and hence don’t tell me that there is any kind of email accounts existing that’s what I am saying here. so what kind of firefox email accounts were you making and what kind of firefox home pages are you talking about? Please explain me in brief about the same that would be better.
    Well I am talking about the normal accounts and not the Firefox accounts. Sorry if I have mentioned some other name during the specification. I am extremely sorry about that. So that’s what I want to say here.

Now please do tell me how to view the 3 home pages at a single stance any ideas aboput the same then please share it with me.

Just make use of the add-on that I have given here. so that’s what you should be doing. I hope you did understand what I am saying here. so that’s what I want to say here. hope this small message from my side did help you to some extent that’s what I am saying here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadriel View Post
    Just make use of the add-on that I have given here. so that’s what you should be doing. I hope you did understand what I am saying here. so that’s what I want to say here. hope this small message from my side did help you to some extent that’s what I am saying here.
    ok thanks for telling me about the same I will surely have a look at that and will revert back to you all guys as soon as possible.