Thread: Firefox 9 gives a blank space in the Title Bar

Firefox 9 gives a blank space in the Title Bar

After updating to the latest aurora 9.0 I have seen that there is a blank space left in the title bar. On the top left side I can only see the aurora and while on the right side it is the minimize, maximize and the close button. Rest of the space between the two is left blank and I don’t know why aren’t they adding something in the between? That’s what I am not able to understand at all. I just want to know can they be customized or not? I just want to make a plea that they should be customized as soon as possible that would be better for sure. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope my questions does gets answered out.

Rajni Guest

Re: Firefox 9 gives a blank space in the Title Bar

Use the add on personal title bar. That would be useful for you. So do give a try for the same. I am sure that it will be a good add on for you especially considering the situation in which you are. So do watch out for the said add-on and let me know if everything does gets sorted out or not.

Dude just want to say that even I am having the same problem. And in spite of using the Personal Titlebar I am not able to see anything at all. So that’s what I want to say here. so if you all have some important information to share with me then please do let me know about the same that would be better for me.

So can you please tell me as if inspite of using the Personal Titlebar add on I am not able to see anything at the title bar. Please do explain me about the same. Waiting for the response from your side.

Quote Originally Posted by AliyaK View Post
    Dude just want to say that even I am having the same problem. And in spite of using the Personal Titlebar I am not able to see anything at all. So that’s what I want to say here. so if you all have some important information to share with me then please do let me know about the same that would be better for me.

So can you please tell me as if inspite of using the Personal Titlebar add on I am not able to see anything at the title bar. Please do explain me about the same. Waiting for the response from your side.
    Which version of Personal Titlebar are you using can you please tell me about it. It would be better if you can check about the same that would be better for me. So that’s what I want to say here. so please do send in the version number as soon as possible.

Yes that’s where the version of the personal titlebar comes in to play that will decide as if which should be selected and which should not be. I would advise you to go with the Personal Titlebar 1.0.20111030. So that is the version with which you should be going that would be better for you. This version of the titlebar is compatible with Firefox 4.0 - 10.0a1. so hope that was clear for you that’s it from my side.

I just forgot to hit F10 button that would enable it to toggle it. So that’s the only mistake that I did and I am sorry as I was not knowing that. After reading through the manual did I get the information about the same.

So that’s what I am saying here. I hope that enough for you, that’s it from my side for you.

Thanks for giving me that version, that would be better for you. So hope you did understand what I am saying here. I was using some old version of the title bar and hence I was not getting to see anything in the titlebar.