Thread: History gets auto deleted in FireFox 9

History gets auto deleted in FireFox 9

There is no option in the browser as if when the history should get deleted or not. Means there is a option to automatically delete the history after X days but this options is not there in the firefox at all. That’s what I want to say here.

Anyways I just want to say that I want that options back in the browser that would be good for me. So that’s what I am expecting here. Anyways what do you all have to say here about the same. do give me some replies accordingly.

Re: History gets auto deleted in FireFox 9

That’s because ‘places.history.expiration.max_pages’, "browser.history_expire_sites" and "browser.history_expire_days" have not worked on well and hence that’s the reason why they are not showing up in the history. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here. so that’s what I want to say here. so if they do some kind of upgrading stuff there it would work well for me. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope that was enough for you, that’s it from my side for you.

You can try and check out this add-on and see if this is working or not. However one small message that I would like to give you is that just try at your own risk. Since the developers have not yet confirmed that they would be trying this add on or not in their browser. So this is what I want to say here. I hope you will think about it.

Yes there is a need of better add ons for the same and hence you should be trying out with the same that would be better for you. So that’s what I want to sya here. I think in the near future there would be some updates from the firefox people for this browser and eventually the problem would be fixed for sure. So that’s what I am saying here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here. so hope that was enough for you and in case if you want to ask anything then please do feel free to ask here.

There is a option known as ‘Delete History by Days’ and I am using it right now. There seems to be no problem with the same. so that’s what I want to say here. I would ask you as well to try out with the same that would be better for you. So do go ahead and give a try for the same that would be helpful for you.

I don’t know why aren’t you getting the same option may be some kind of bug. Anyways if there is some update then check out for the updates or have a chat with the Mozilla support they will explain the matter to you. That would be better.