Thread: When i open Firefox 8, I have to relog into it.

When i open Firefox 8, I have to relog into it.

recently i have updated to the firefox 8 and after this, i have also created an account. but with this, i am having some problem. when i close the browser after that i get logged out of sync. and when i open the browser at that time i have to sign in again. and also i have to try with the set up sync> I already have and account>I don't have the device with me> etc. what can i do??? is this normal to get logged out?? please reply me back about this.

Re: When i open Firefox 8, I have to relog into it.

• OK, if you are getting that type of the problem then for that i will suggest you that, before you are closing Firefox at that time make sure that you aren't clearing your passwords.
    • and after that check : Options > Privacy -> History, clear history when Firefox closes check-marked??? if yes then uncheck that.

try with this, i am sure that you will get your problem rsolve.

YEs, i checked with that, and i found that passwords are saved in the Password Manager under a chrome:Mozilla Services Password. thanks for suggesting me about this. but after that also i get that when i try with the opening the firefox at that time also i have to relogg in there. what to do now??? and thanks for telling me about this.

HEy, i am also having the same problem. i am having Firefox 8, and with this when i restart the firefox at that time i have to again log in to it. why this is happening i am not able to configure that things. i have aslo tried with the::
    Options > Privacy -> History, clear history when Firefox closes check-marked??? if yes then uncheck that.,
    but still this also not working for me. what can i do now?? can here anyone that can suggest me some other suggestion to this problem?? if this is not going to be resolve then at that time i have decided for the using the previous veruios of the firefox. please reply me back here if anyone have the suggestion about this.