Thread: In Firefox 8.O, "Save Link/Target as" option is not there when right click

In Firefox 8.O, "Save Link/Target as" option is not there when right click

recently i have tried with the updating to the new Ultimate Firefox 8.O on my Windows 7 and after this update i get that i am not able to get the right click & option came up Save Link or Target as. i am sure that this option is there before this update,. can here anyone tell me back that why i am getting this problem?? please reply me some suggestion for resolving this problem and also reply me back if you are also searching for doiing the same things,

Re: In Firefox 8.O, "Save Link/Target as" option is not there when right click

Ok, if you are getting this type of the problem then for that reply me back that when you get this problem?? i mean to which site you are getting this problem???

Ok, before this when i want to save the MP3 file at that time if i Right click on the file on the site at that time i get that option came up Save Link or Target as. but after the update i am not getting this type of the option. why this is happening??

hey yes, i also agree with this problem. i have also done the latest update and after that i get that the right click option doesn't came up Save Link or Target as. why this is happenining?? and also let me tell you in the details::
    when i want to download any MP3 song at that time i get Play.Download.Embed.Send Ringtone under title and when i click in the downlod at that time i get that it is asking me Save Link As & i can save the file (named preview.mp3) where i want. but now after doing the latest update to the firefox, i get that this option is not available in this. what can i do for doing that??? please reply me also for the suggestion about this.

OK,if you are getting that type of the problem then have you tried with the hold down the Alt key and left click the Download button? if not then try with this, hope that this help you.

Yes, tried with that all and there also i get that nothing is happening. thanks for suggestig me about this. another suggestion for this??

for resolving this, i will suggest you to try with the starting the Firefox in Safe Mode and after that check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem. for doing that things you will need to do as::
    • switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes.

and also before doing that things, do not make any changes on the Safe mode start window.

Ok if this also not help you then i wil suggest you to try with following setting::

disabled all Add Ons & re-enabled them one by one

try with this, i am sure that after that you will not get any problem. reply me back if this also not helped you.

hey dude, thanks for suggesting me about this. i tried with the disabled all Add Ons & re-enabled them one by one, and now i get that Save Link As is back. thanks a lot for telling me about this.

Yes, i was also getting the same problem and for resloving the problem i tried with the all suggestion which you all have suggetsed here, at that time i get that this is still not working for me. thanks for the suggestion. can AisleyP, you reply me back that how you get your problem to be resolve plkease reply me back for that things.