Thread: Is there a bug report for update not found in mozilla firefox??

Is there a bug report for update not found in mozilla firefox??

Hey all i am searching for getting the bug report for update not found somewhere in the firefox. for that i have also trued with the checking in the help>about and help>add-ons, but still after that i get that i am not able to do that things. i am searching for that things because, when i am trying with the latest update at that time i get that it is saying failed to connect, please try again?? and each time i try, it says the same things. what can i do for resolving this?? please reply me here if anyone have the suggestion about this. yes,i have also tried with the checking for help>about and help>add-ons ,disconnect internet and check for update but still this is not working for me. what can i do now?? please reply me back here about this.

Re: Is there a bug report for update not found in mozilla firefox??

I think that you are getting update not found problem because there is not update at that time. and also let me tell you here that the servers do not push updates out to everyone simultaneously. and as you have mentioned in your above post that you are running with the 14th build of Nightly, so why there is need for getting the new update for that things??

OK, if you are getting this type of the problem then for that i will say here that this is because at that time you are not having the network/internet connection, have you make sure about this?? i am sure about this things because, if there is no any internet connection and at that time if you try with the checking for the update then this will give error as:: "no update found". so, if you are trying with the checking for the new update at that time make sure that the internet connection is there. i am telling this all things because, i an using USB based 3,5G internet and have internet shared with other computer trough wire. and with this all i never get this type of the problem.

Yes, i am sure that when i am trying with the latest update at that time the internet connection is active. still i have not resolve this bug, can you please suggest me getting the new update for this??? and thanks for the above suggestion.

Hey dude, if you have tried with the all the suggestion over here and after that also you are not able to get the latest update then for that i will suggets you to try to download the latest firefox for that. see, actually you are trying for the update because you want to use the new version of the firefox and you are not able to do that. try to download the setup file for the latest firefox and after that i am sure that you will not get this problem again.