Thread: Unable to open anything with a warning saying firefox still running after closing Mozilla FireFox

Unable to open anything with a warning saying firefox still running after closing Mozilla FireFox

earlier i used internet explorer but in recent times making use of Firefox as a default browser, at the time of browsing, when i close a program from the Firefox, it gives me warning that it is still processing, but in actual it doesn't. later i am unable to open anything . i must restart windows to do it. i am unable to do this. please suggest me.

Re: Unable to open anything with a warning saying firefox still running after closing Mozilla FireFox

i suppose this is not an browser issue and i was never faced with a warning as you mentioned. either there is virus encountering on your system which is not allowing to do so. just have a complete scan of your system. you may come with a possible solution.

Re: Unable to open anything with a warning saying firefox still running after closing Mozilla FireFox

try with a online scan of files and you can do with several sites. it is possible for you to do and after this, try to update your current antivirus and then schedule a thorough scan of your system. i can also say that, this issue occurs frequently due to the Extension or a Plugin. try by exiting/closing Firefox with the help of Firefox button and then exit . you can have other method by clicking on file and then exit to allow an orderly shutdown of Firefox.

update your Mozilla Firefox, you will come with some solution, or remove the browser, and try with default internet explorer or many avalable options such as google chrome, Safari, opera.Netscape Navigator. you will see that it is occurring with browser or your system.