Thread: Not able to connect one specific website over HTTPS

Not able to connect one specific website over HTTPS

Hi all, i am getting some problem when i am tryign to connect with the one specific website over HTTPS. when i am trying with that at that time i get that it is showing me The connection was reset. why this is happennign?? for making sure about this, i have also tested it on the Firefox, Mobile Nightlies and Ubuntu's stock Firefox with then all i egt that this is not working, but if i am trying with any other browser at that time i get that this is workign very fine. here is the results::

when i am trying with the Firefox at that time i get that this simply dies after a few packets, and in the Lynx I get as::

Secure Sockets Layer
    TLSv1 Record Layer: Alert (Level: Fatal, Description: Illegal Parameter)
    Content Type: Alert (21)
    Version: TLS 1.0 (0x0301)
    Length: 2
    Alert Message
    Level: Fatal (2)

Can here anyone suggest me that What further pointers could I try with this???? uf here anyone have the suggestion absolutist then please reply me back about this.

Re: Not able to connect one specific website over HTTPS

Yes, i also agree with this comment and here i would like to say that when i am also trying with the same at that time i get that i am also not able to connect using Firefox nightlies, both Desktop and Mobile. what can i do now??

Rajni Guest

Hey friends, if you are getting this type of the problem then for resolving this i will suggest you to try with the using the new profiles, or try to make new acounts and then try with that, i am sure that you will not get problem wiht that.

yes i had also tried with that but still i get that this is not working for me. what to do now?? and thanks for suggesting me about that.

still i am having the same problem and for resolving that i have tried with the so many other suggestion also but stil i get that i am not able to resolve this. and i am sure here that this problem is not solved by disabling TLS or SSL in the options dialogue, while tryign with that all, i gather the things that by setting any of the following options to any possible value in any possible combination which are given as::

Code:
           security.ssl.allow_unrestricted_renego_everywhere__temporarily_available_pref
            security.ssl.enable_false_start
            security.ssl.renego_unrestricted_hosts
            security.ssl.require_safe_negotiation

Are you using 11.0ax to visit the site??? tell me first about that.

By some reason, i can not say here that when i get this things first,. no,i am not using the 11.0ax for visiting the site. and fo getting resolve thmis problem, today i try with the making the new profile for each and after that when i try with the using the Site then at that time i get as::

1. Firefox 7: page loads correctly
    2. firefox 8: page loads correctly
    3. Firefox 9: page does not load

what you all will say now for this??

Ok, here you are getting this problem only related with the Firefox 9 then i am sure that you are having the faulty Firefox 9 web browser. have you tried with the reinstalling this?? if not then try with that and hope that at that time you will get your problem to be resolve.

Dude, let me tell you here that before coming here i have also tried with reinstalling the Firefox 9 but after that also i get the same problem with this.thanks for suggesting me about this. what can i do now??? now i am thinking for using the firefox 8.