Thread: Unable to enter a web address in a new tab of Mozilla Firefox 8.

Unable to enter a web address in a new tab of Mozilla Firefox 8.

i am using Mozilla Firefox 8 as a default browser, and finding myself in a complete mess. as i want to enable different tabs for multiple processing and to work efficiently i make use of tabs . but i am finding some problems with it. at the time of opening new tab and entering a new address or url in the address field, it was not enabling me to do so. apart from this i can say that, from the Bookmarks menu listing, i am able to enter a Bookmark be it by choosing. i want some solution for it. please assist me.

re: Unable to enter a web address in a new tab of Mozilla Firefox 8.

i think you should make use of default theme, which will enable to do so. i can get with the other solution also. if you try your browser, in Firefox Safe Mode it will work better for you.for your kind information i can say that its a troubleshooting mode, in which it disables most of the Add-ons.

at the time of using the Firefox desktop or enabling from the Start menu ,hold the Shft key, and the Firefox 4.0+ Safe Mode will be opened. this can be done in an other way. when your Firefox is running. you can make use of the Help menu item, click on Restart and have your Add-ons Disabled.

i think you should remove the browser and have another installation of the same. if facing problems again, enter in the safe mode and you will be with some solution. if that does not occur, you should by the time, install Google chrome,and see the problem persists with the same. if such you are facing some problems with your operating system. also in addition you can have a attempt on with the internet explorer as well.

i cn say that Firefox may crash or have troubles if there are some graphics card and graphics driver setup installed or making installation side wise, the way to this issue can be to try turning off hardware acceleration if possible. the next option i can provide is to try disabling all of your installed extensions.to do this, Firefox<Tools <Add-ons<Extensions<Disable<Disable. after this perform a restart.

Re: Unable to enter a web address in a new tab of Mozilla Firefox 8.

try for older versions, if possible. or can say to have an update of your browser. i think there will be problems sorted out if you do this. as you are using version 8, there are many problems relating to this and i should recommend that using older versions or updating will help a lot.