Thread: Getting message The Browser cipher strength has to be set to 128-bit while accessing some sites on Firefox Browser.

Getting message The Browser cipher strength has to be set to 128-bit while accessing some sites on Firefox Browser.

Hello guys i am having some issue with the Firefox Browser as it is i already mentioned my issue in the title itself. my issue is at what time i am trying to log on for some sites at that moment i am getting some message saying that "The Browser cipher strength has to be set to 128-bit."i am not able to login on some sites because of this error. i don't know what exactly it means. i am not able to fix this issue do you guys know any steps to solve this issue. if you know then please share it with me. thank you.

Re: Getting message The Browser cipher strength has to be set to 128-bit while accessing some sites on Firefox Browser.

According to me this issue is because of browser sniffing. maybe the websites which you are trying to access then its because of improper browser sniffing for the U which is basically used for Firefox user agent earlier than the Firefox version of 4.0 at what time its a common familiarity which is Firefox simply support 256 bit from the starting in addition if that site supporting it.

Re: Getting message The Browser cipher strength has to be set to 128-bit while accessing some sites on Firefox Browser.

As per my understanding if website you are accessing is complain regarding the 128 bit is not available at that moment its because of U which is not further present in the Firefox user agent. as per my understanding Firefox supports 256 bit encryption ciphers. i hope this will help you to understand about your issue.