Thread: Firefox nightly does close completely

Firefox nightly does close completely

Hello friends, I am using the Firefox Nightly 10 which of 64-bit and I am running on Windows 7 service pack 1 64-bit along with 4gb ram. When I am using the Nightly and watching videos or any flash things, so when I am closing all the tabs of the nightly then the nightly keeps on running and it is not exiting completely. Whereas the tabs are been closed and only one tab is remain open. So what is the problem about it and also what is the solution to solve it. Kindly please tell me about it, I want to solve the problem. Thank you.

Re: Firefox nightly does close completely

The problem is due to the plug-in which you are using might taking time to close and the plug-in which are been installed for the video or the flash then those are running in the background of the browser. The option is that you remove those plug-in from the browser, so as better restart the system after that and check that you are getting the same problem or not.

The problem is clearly due to the plug-in which are been installed in the browser. You better installed the latest version of the Nightly and installed on the system and check that are you getting the same problem again or not.

Only solution for it is the you remove the plug-in from the browser and do the reboot of the computer. When you are done with the rebooting then open the nightly and try to go all those pages which you were going it and also check that on closing it are you getting the same problem which you were getting it. I wanted to tell that do not installed any of the plug-in till yet. If you are getting the same problem again then I would suggest that you better uninstall the Nightly and install it again, which is the last and also best solution to work for you.

I think you should try to un-install the Nightly completely from the system and then install it and work on it. It will work and also the problem which you were facing will be solved.