Thread: Unable to install Adobe Flash Player 11 in Mozilla Firefox Nightly

Unable to install Adobe Flash Player 11 in Mozilla Firefox Nightly

i just install adobe Flash Player 11 in Mozilla Firefox Nightly and i cant able to run it. i also install the same in other browser like IE and flash player run properly in IE. anyone know how this is possible? how can i solve this? Please if anyone has any idea about this than please help me to solve this issue.

Re: Unable to install Adobe Flash Player 11 in Mozilla Firefox Nightly

With a current update Firefox changes the directory to the Flash plugin:% SystemRoot% \ system32 \ Macromed \ Flash. This is why a default inspector (non exhaustive) did not contain any file in the Firefox Flash plugin directory. However, based on their findings we have chosen to re-insert the default Firefox in the new directory, so now must collect Flash plug-ins located in both directories.

Download 64-bit editions of Flash for Firefox and IE on the desktop or somewhere. Close Internet Explorer and Firefox 3. Flashplayers Uninstall 4. Now you can install downloaded.You continue writing while IE IE IE and 64 FF, IE and FF have different Flashplayers! And Flashplayer 64 includes 64 bits and 32 bits.

I understand that FF and IE have different flashplayers have already installed. They simply are not apparent at Nightly when I try to navigate the Web site requires or manage add-ons or plug-ins menu or profile. And since Flash versions are different between FF and IE .. Why uninstall flash I have for IE, since it is my main browser? Flash installers also do not seem to offer a choice of where to install?

I think you are correct that the wealth was just looking for the good way to uninstall and begin over clean Nightly64. Yes, I was talking to Adobe today, and two weeksish. Besides warning config Vista64x think my set has a version to Adobe Flash mostlikely attributed to IE9 in my scenario. I am about to uninstall cogens and looking for the instructions he had seen befor I - Unless only simple add-remove programs to uninstall. Just do not want a lot of crumbs scattered later.

I did not know Vista 64-bit Flash is not supported uptil now! That's the main trouble main poster viewing. Do not say anything Flash installer? I have direct link to 64-bit Flash for Firefox. People who fight against the major troubles uninstalling, you never know when and why the update may fail.