Thread: How to set FireFox resolution to lower bandwidth usage?

How to set FireFox resolution to lower bandwidth usage?

Hey friends, i am thinking for setting the lower bandwidth usage in the FireFox. but can here anyone suggest me that which version of the firefox is having that type of the specific settings??? and also tell me back here if the Firefox settings override settings on websites such like youtube. please reply me back here if you have great information about this all things.

Re: How to set FireFox resolution to lower bandwidth usage?

Ok, if you are searching for doing that things then here let me inform you that changing the resolution doesn't have any effect on the Firefox performance. and also if you are going to do that type of the settings then for that i will tell you that this will look worse if you operate an LDC monitor not in its native resolution. and for making sure about this you can also try with testing that things. if you are thinking for the improve performance on a low bandwidth connection. then for that reason you can also try with the blocking the content. this will you to provide the better performance even if you are using the low bandwidth connection. try with this and reply me back about the results of this.

yes, i am also here looking for using the lower bandwidth usage on a computer.yes, i am sure that this will affect the resolution quality but still i want to do that things. so for that what will you suggest me to use??

Ok, if you are thinking for doing that things than for that i will suggest you to use the adblock plus. try with this, i am also using this and i am very happy with this.

Hey, if you are still thinking for doing that all thinks then for that i will suggest you that you can also take the help of by blocking content like media files which are there located automatically and they are not located if you click a link or by blocking images. but if you don't know the way for doing hat all things then for that i will suggest you to try with the using the Flashblock, this is because Flash ads consume a lot of bandwidth. try with this and reply me back about the results of this.

hey thanks for suggesting me about this all things. i tried with this all and i get that this is working very fine for me. thanks again for that.

Hey all, i was also searching for setting the lower bandwidth usage in the FireFox. and for doing that, i get the suggestion from here. when i tried with that all, at that time i get that still i am not able to do that thing. here i can see that the original user of this problem have resolve the problem after trying with the suggestion which is here. why i am not able to do that?? please reply me back about this.