Thread: in firefox 8.0, Emails were sent automatically

in firefox 8.0, Emails were sent automatically

Hey all, i am using Foxfire 8 and with this, today i get the problem. and the problem is that today two emails are sent from my profile at 3.25Am but at that time i was not logged in, i am sure about this. why this is happening to me??? please reply me back about this. out of those email that i have got that One email copied a zip file that I had sent to my friend. what it means?? is this problem is related with the Foxfire 8.0, or else there is anything else which is causing this???? if you are having the suggestion about this then reply me back. and also if you are searching for the same things then also reply here back, hope that someone here will help us?

re: in firefox 8.0, Emails were sent automatically

If you are getting this type of the problem then for that i will suggest you that Firefox doesn't do email Ok. it is just a web browser. and here if you are using the Firefox for using your mail then at that time let me tell you that you are using web-mail at that time. and you are getting this type of the problem, so i think that you will need to contact with the service provide for more security, try with that hope that this will help you to resolve the problem.

re: in firefox 8.0, Emails were sent automatically

Ok, thanks for telling me about that. i was thinking that this problem is related with the Firefox only. thanks for telling me for that again.

Re: in firefox 8.0, Emails were sent automatically

Hey dude, if you are sure that at that time you was not logged in at your email account then it also might happens that, anyone else have send this emails using your email profile. i mean, if you have changed the setting for remember you than at that time any other person can also access your Email profile from your machine, if it is not locked. first make sure about this..