Thread: Remember passwords option gets unchecked whenever I close the firefox

Remember passwords option gets unchecked whenever I close the firefox

As I’m using the Firefox as my web browser. Using this web browser is just good. But while using this web browser what I have seen is that whenever I close the Firefox browser the remember password gets unchecked and when I try using the Firefox again what I see is that I have to login to the account again. So I want to know why is this happening do anyone have the idea about this.

Re: Remember passwords option gets unchecked whenever I close the firefox

Can you tell me that from when you are facing this issue and which version of the browser you are using. And also want to know have you tried any of the method to solve the issue, if yes then which of the method have you tried doing but still it didn’t work

I don’t know from where this has been going on but I noticed this issue recently. So I don’t have the exact idea from when this issue has started. And regarding the Firefox version then let me tell you that I’m using the Firefox 7 as the web browser.After I acme to know about the issue I just checked it out whether the remember password options is checked or unchecked. So I went to the Firefox browser option ==>then went to the security==>and saw the remember password option was checked for the session.

But the problem is that whenever I close the Firefox the password remember gets unchecked. So how can I check the password.

Even I’m facing the similar problem whenever I close my firefox browser the password which I had made remember in the browser get lost and have to login the account again by giving the password. So I want to know what is the actual reason behind this.

I would tell you that whenever you login to the any of your account there’s always a notification prompting up that do you want to remember the password, so want to know do you make option to the remember or not. Because if you click on the remember my password for this site then the browser saves your password in the browser and whenever you close the browser and try again signing in the same site you do not have to type the password again as it will logged in automatically.

But if you click on never remember password for this site then it will not remember the password. So when you close the Firefox and start it again you have to type the password again.

See if you are persisting the problem of remember password gets unchecked then I would suggest that you should try running the Firefox in the safe mode . Because safe mode is executed to do the troubleshooting for the issues in the Firefox.

I want to know how to do the troubleshooting in the Firefox as I know some of the functions in the Firefox but don’t have much idea about how to work Firefox in the safe mode. So if anyone of you can explain the working of the Firefox in the safe mode then would be helpful for the people on this thread to solve out the issue they are facing with.

As you know that safemode is made to run when you want to do troubleshooting to clear out some issue.

So for going to the safe mode in the firefox you have to go to the “Help” option in the firefox menu. Then you will find the “Restart with Add-ons Disabled” option select on it. Now you will see the dialog box displaying on the screen . click on tab “Continue in safe mode” and then click on “exit”. After this you do the following changes into your firefox settings.