Thread: youtube not working with mozilla firefox 8.0

youtube not working with mozilla firefox 8.0

Hey all, i am having the new mozilla firefox 8.0, and with that i was really every happy. but now i am getting problem with that. and the problem is that i am not able to see any youtube videos, but i am able to see them if they are there on the Facebook or they are there on the any other website. for getting resolve this, i have also tried with the safe mode also but there also i get the same problem over there. and i have tried with reinstalling the firefox but still after that i get the same problem with that.what can i do now??? why this is happening with the youtube videos only??? please reply me back here if you are having the suggestion about this.

Re: youtube not working with mozilla firefox 8.0

for resolving this type of the problem, i will suggest you to try with the checking the new profile or list your filtering programs . try with this and hope that this will help you to resolve the problem. for example, you can also try with the using the Firewall or antibanner/antiscript solutions. after reading your problem, let me tell you here that there is nothing that is blocking it, but make sure about the Add on for that. hope that is blocking that things.

yes, i tried with doing that also but still get the same problem. thanks for suggesting me about this all things. what can i do now???

ok, if you have already try with the above suggestion then for that i will suggest you that you will need to try with the clearing the flash cache. if you don't know how to do that then for that try with the steps as::

Windows XP/2000: ? C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Anwendungsdaten\Adobe\Flash Player
    Windows 7/Vista: ? C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Flash Player

YEs, i tried with the clearing the flash cache and also after this when i try with the watching the video from the youtube at that time i get that page is loading completely but the player and video is not loading. thanks for the suggestion about this. but now what to do?? please reply me back about this.

If you have also tried with the clearing the flash cache and also after that you are getting the same problem then for that, i will suggest you to try with the reinstalling the firefox version which you are having. hope that this will help you for resolving the problem.